Options

Tour merch question??>>

acoop2008acoop2008 Posts: 15
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone have any info on the sick shirts they have been selling at the merch table? Have they been selling out super fast? ie. get inside when the doors open for a chance or have they lasted? from the looks of ebay a35 shirt is super valuable>> http://cgi.ebay.ca/PEARL-JAM-Portland-T ... 698wt_1031
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    Selling out super fast? Yup.

There seem to be a limited number available each night. From that lot (I'm not sure the actual number), a fair number of them end up available on eBay relatively soon.

And yes, the eBay sellers have dollar signs in their eyes. Some of the team-specific shirts have sold for well over $200. :twisted:

I want to call shenanigans, but I know that is a serious accusation. I think I'll keep mulling it over...
  • Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    I can only speak on behalf of what I witnessed in Seattle but trying to get a limited t-shirt was a gongshow. There's no limit so many people were walking away with 5 or 6 which kinda sucked.

I didn't even come close to getting one night 1 but night 2 I snagged the second last one and I was in line a half hour before the doors opened.

Good luck!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    That is ridiculous. It's a tee-shirt people. This shit has gotten so out of hand.
  • Options
    wow, what time did the line start up in Seattle? Hopefully LA is not as crazy since it's a smaller nevue, or they will just make less :(
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    philly is gunna be crazyyyy
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    doors opened at 6:30 but there was a long line outside before the doors opened.
    acoop2008 wrote:
    wow, what time did the line start up in Seattle? Hopefully LA is not as crazy since it's a smaller nevue, or they will just make less :(
  • Options
    at least the posters are really easy to get now!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    what a pain, I bet they have different shirts for each night in LA as well, anyone know what time we can pick up our 10c tickets? Don't have the show times or doors for la since I have 10c seats...
  • Options
    acoop2008 wrote:
    what a pain, I bet they have different shirts for each night in LA as well, anyone know what time we can pick up our 10c tickets? Don't have the show times or doors for la since I have 10c seats...

Gibson fan club tickets can be picked up starting at 3 pm.

Who needs a fan club seat Thursday 10/1? I'm still stuck with two seats, but I only need/want one.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • Options
    Yeah, they seem to be selling out pretty quickly. A friend had an extra Seahawks shirt from Seattle 1, so I got lucky there, as I was working the Pre-party and couldn't get to the arena early. But it didn't seem as hard to get the Sonics shirt the next day.

Got there too late for a Canucks jersey in Vancouver, which sucked because it was my birthday. If anyone has an extra Canucks shirt in a medium, let me know! :lol:

Heard the Blazers shirts are sharp.
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ