Options

10C tickts for sale on Ebay

2»

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Hinn wrote:
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Well good for the choad that just sold em for a small loss.
    Its still against ten club policy and rules to sell both your tickets!
    Dont you read the feckin rules?
    You can only sell your extra ticket.You cannot,under any cirumstances,
    sell both tickets.No transfers allowed either.
    You can sell your spare ticket for $83.50
    Thats it.i suppose you could just "Give Away" your own ticket.
    Read the rules

I gotta disagree with you; I've never read anything in the rules that says you can't sell both of your 10C tix for face value provided your are selling them to another member. Just because the 10C doesn't do the transfer for you, doesn't explicitly mean that you can't complete a face value member to member transaction yourself.

The problem with this transaction was 1) it was above face value and 2) it was available to non-10c members.
    Only part 1 is a rule. Part 2 isn't.
    Thank you, Hinn

To everyone here spouting out what they think are the hard and fast rules about reselling Ten Club tickets, really should read the rules before spewing incorrect information. Hinn is correct. The rule only states that you cannot sell your tickets for above face value. It states absolutely nothing about selling them to only another 10C member (how dumb would that be, as though we are only allowed to bring other 10c members to shows to sit with us), nor does it state anything about not being able to sell them both.

http://www.pearljam.com/content/ten-club-tickets

Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.
  • Options
    well, all i know, is a few years back I emailed 10c about this and they informed me it was fine as long as the person I was selling the tickets to was a 10c member.

So...Its not exactly like I am making that up
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    ironic,...

Is there any particular reason you end every single one of your posts with 3 dots and a comma? I think sometimes it is an effort to be mysterious and vague but what about every other post?
  • Options
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    I smell a lifetime ten club ban coming!!!!
    Should be selling only 1 ticket for $83.50 (face value)
    You are not allowed to sell both ten club tickets,according
    to ten club rules,only 1 ticket can be resold for face value!
    Face value is $167.00 a pair,and this dickhead is starting bidding
    out at $200.00 or buy it now for $250.00
    They need to be thrown out immediately!!!! :twisted: :evil:

They also forgot october 31st was halloween :shock: :o:lol: :twisted:

Ladies and gentleman...I present to you the biggest loser on the pearl jam internet message board! If you ever happen to run into him, and he isn't too busy Rocking since he clearly LOVs2ROCK, ask to see his honorary Ten Club police badge. All people with member numbers under 74k who go out of their way to let you know what their number is have the badge. They also have an unbelievable amount of free time in which they do all things pearl jam...including policing ebay while listening to PJ, placing orders in the goods section while listening to PJ, watching PJ bootlegs while listening to PJ, boycotting Rolling Stone magazine while listening to PJ, searching google images for pictures of Ed while listening to PJ and setting up RSS feeds alerting them to whenever Kat or Santos post on the message pit (while listening to PJ)

The guy lost money on his tickets. Quit crying and mind your own business. If he/she came on here looking to sell them for face would you have whipped your badge out then as well?
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    ajedigecko wrote:
    they are my tickets.............number 71xxx.
    Are you looking for trouble tough guy? ;):lol:
    alright........you busted me.
    no worries, we will have fun at the show.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.