Options

Repeats at Philly 1-4

BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Has anyone ever gone to a 4 Show, same town series? What is the repeat process like. I would love to hear Man of The Hour, but I know it has only been played 40 times.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    probably just like a two show stop- there will be some repeats, but if you are at all 4 shows, you probably have a better than average chance of hearing it.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    LA and Philly this year are the band's first set of 4 night same city runs as a headliner, but since this is a new album tour, I'd expect there to be a good amount of repeats.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    you know there will be Backspacer repeats...whcih is cool with me! but as far as the other stuff goes..i'm sure Ed will give us a nice variety.
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    ^^^
    Completely agree. I caught all three SF shows in '06 and there was a lot Avocado repeats but a nice mix of other stuff. There will be little to nothing to be disappointed about in Philly or LA, except having to wait a few days between LA night 2 & 3 ;)
    d'oh
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :oops: Excuse me everyone, may cut in here and let everyone know that I still need a ticket to Philly#4? If you know of anyone with a spare Philly #4, ask them to PM me - whatever it takes, just let me know - thanks!
    Peace
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    I'm really hoping for a good show for Philly night 4. . . should be one for the books!
  • Options
    bgirl

check http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=390

Pearljen around page 26..she had 2 singles.