Options

Chicago '06 Concert Download

SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
edited September 2009 in The Porch
So after I purchased Backspacer from Target yesterday I went to download the 2 free concerts. One of the ones I chose was the Chicago show from '06 mainly because in the setlist archive, it show they played Crown of Thorns. Now, after the download was complete, it was missing from the playlist which only can mean 2 things. Either a mess up from the download, or, they didn't play it. Can anybody confirm what's going on? Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    It's not included in the download on purpose. Other releases are missing things like RITFW- songs that aren't theirs (The Halifax download ends on Bushleaguer!). CoT is technically NOT a PJ song, and they don't have rights to it, so it's omitted.
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    There's another discussion going on here about the same thing: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=111627
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    That would make sense. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    wow - guess they figured they shouldn't be paying royalties for shows they were making available for free? Kinda sucks to get incomplete shows though. Maybe they should have selected "cover-less" shows.