Options

CD support!!

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited September 2009 in The Porch
So, I just sent a question to this place on the home page (10c) asking if we are able to dl the concerts at this time with the 10c disc. Anybody else do this?
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    OGT92 wrote:
    So, I just sent a question to this place on the home page (10c) asking if we are able to dl the concerts at this time with the 10c disc. Anybody else do this?

The most recent email from 10C said to "stay tuned" which I took to mean its not ready yet (but I don't have my CD yet).
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Ok wrote:
    OGT92 wrote:

The most recent email from 10C said to "stay tuned" which I took to mean its not ready yet (but I don't have my CD yet).

Thanks. So, do you think that is for all versions? Just 10c? I will have to re-read that email. Shit just doesn't stick in my mind for too long. I have to re-read things several times for it to stick.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman