Options

What city will get the whole BACKSPACER >>>>>

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Played live in it's intirety would love for them to do that again play the whole album from start to finish ,and i mean start the show with it and then do other songs from their catalog :D ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't think they will end up doing this at any show. Just doesn't seem like it will happen to me. I'm not even sure if I would like this. I wouldn't mind hearing all the songs from the album, but I think I would prefer them to be sprinkled throughout the concert. Once I've had an album for a while and listened to it several times I start thinking of different songs that would sound great before or after ones on the new record, when played in concert. I much prefer the surprise of the set list live, and I love seeing how they tie everything in.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • Options
    Played live in it's intirety would love for them to do that again play the whole album from start to finish ,and i mean start the show with it and then do other songs from their catalog :D ....

I was thinking exactly the same thing..especially with it being only 36 minutes...the torino show where they played the whole of avocado was incredible...i would love to see this happen!!
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    I say they'll play it a youze-a-paloza in Philly.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    joewalshdc wrote:

I was thinking exactly the same thing..especially with it being only 36 minutes...the torino show where they played the whole of avocado was incredible...i would love to see this happen!!

I had forgotten that they did that with Avocado in Torino. Still, I think I'd prefer it mixed in among the other songs. But I wouldn't be complaining either way.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • Options
    Perth, Australia November 14. You heard it first here.

PS Just cause you heard it, doesn't necessarily make it correct...
  • Options
    sounds like it could easily be done at EVERY show. radiohead played every song from "in rainbows" at the show i went to. just mixed them in with the older tunes. and i am so glad they did that. 8-)