Options

Backspacer The best album ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    lugnutlugnut Asheville Posts: 67
    maybe i dont buy so much into the test of time thing - i always know about where an album will end up for me:

1. ten - its own league due to many factors like videos, b-sides, singles, etc...

2. yield - best production/sound yet

3. backspacer and vitalogy - easy to listen thru

4. binaural and avacado - if binaural had: sad, education, etc look out

5. no code and vs

6. riot act
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    Give it six months or a year...Come back and give your thoughts on BackSpacer...It's a great album no doubt it..But, will it stand the test of time?...The self titled album...In my own opinion got old in a hurry...

I can put on No Code or Yield right now and not have to skip one track...But, I do think it is pearl jam's album since Yield...As of right now, I can say that..But, may change in the future..No disrespect to Riot Act and Binaural..Both, are excellent albums..Imo

If you can finish AROUND THE BEND, someone should seriously send you a medal (im not kidding)
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    crazygeo wrote:
    Best Album Ever, don't ...well
    Hey Mate, Whatcha packin' in that their pipe of yours down below?
    C'mon..excellent, short, simply very good...not best...sorry
    But, please enjoy as I do but...
    VS, Vitalogy, Yield, Ten.....Hello....now I'm firin' it up!!!
    Have a good one and enjoy .....

+1
  • Options
    still rocking my fucking sox off

btw I hate it when people rank albums from 1-9 or what ever I love them all
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    mach271 wrote:
    Give it six months or a year...Come back and give your thoughts on BackSpacer...It's a great album no doubt it..But, will it stand the test of time?...The self titled album...In my own opinion got old in a hurry...

I can put on No Code or Yield right now and not have to skip one track...But, I do think it is pearl jam's album since Yield...As of right now, I can say that..But, may change in the future..No disrespect to Riot Act and Binaural..Both, are excellent albums..Imo

If you can finish AROUND THE BEND, someone should seriously send you a medal (im not kidding)
    They should send me a medal too, then.