Options

Is this true?

corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
edited September 2009 in The Porch
A guy I spoke with today at Rolling Stones records in Norridge, IL said that the Backspacer version for the independent stores would have 4 extra tracks on it. I never heard anything about this. Is this true or not?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    A guy I spoke with today at Rolling Stones records in Norridge, IL said that the Backspacer version for the independent stores would have 4 extra tracks on it. I never heard anything about this. Is this true or not?

If it were, I think someone would have mentioned it by now.
  • Options

That's what I thought
    I guess this guy doesn't have a clue! I don't know why he told me this?
  • Options

That's what I thought
    I guess this guy doesn't have a clue! I don't know why he told me this?

Either he was trying to mess with you or he had bad information himself. Or maybe the news of the possibly forthcoming EP somehow got garbled into "bonus tracks." Who knows?