Options

Anyone else...

cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
edited September 2009 in The Porch
feel like you're running late and are stuck behind the guy who follows the speed limit explicitly while the other lanes are flying by you?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cd21miller wrote:
    feel like you're running late and are stuck behind the guy who follows the speed limit explicitly while the other lanes are flying by you?

We have the same problem here in NYC, only with walkers clogging up sidewalks, subway staircases, etc.

Anyway, seem like the wrong forum for this...
  • Options
    cd21miller wrote:

We have the same problem here in NYC, only with walkers clogging up sidewalks, subway staircases, etc.

it's a simile, my friend. as in perhaps some of us are a bit impatient at following the guidelines set before us...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,934
    Kids today have no respect.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    cd21miller wrote:
    cd21miller wrote:

it's a simile, my friend. as in perhaps some of us are a bit impatient at following the guidelines set before us...

D'Oh!
  • Options
    "the waiting drove me mad" was too easy.

bored, restless and wondering if my mail has arrived at home while at work leads to things like this. :(