Options

2nd Single from Backspacer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think in the UK "Just Breathe" Would work best. If only some day time DJ's could take thier ears out of Robbie Williams arse to be able to hear the delight of this song. Shame Uk radio is so shit and commercial, its seems the quality of music doesn't count for anything unless the the PR people are passing the bulging brown envelopes full of cash :o Bring on the Pirate Radio's! :lol:

Also think "Got Some" could tear the British airwaves up quite well too! I imagine Zane will prob be the only BBC Dj to play some (Eventhoughhewilltalkinonelongconstantsentacne/wordsoverthetopandyouwontbeabletohearit) although he may play it twice in a row! :lol:
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Got Some is the right answer.

YES it is!

agreed
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    se7v7en wrote:
    What about FORCE OF NATURE. They played a good bit of it on espn last night to open the phils-mets game. I think it would be a good choice

+10...agreed...I think it has more mainstrem appeal. Amongst The waves???? :roll:

Its great but no single....thats been proven in the past. One needs to look beyond what WE love and what the public would embrace. If you give a @*&^.
  • Options
    se7v7en wrote:
    What about FORCE OF NATURE. They played a good bit of it on espn last night to open the phils-mets game. I think it would be a good choice

Bingo!
This discussion has been closed.