Options

While Listening to Benaroya....

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited September 2009 in The Porch
...this morning at 1:24 am... Man of the Hour to be exact...I helped my daughter bring in to the world the newest Pearl Jam fan... Josephine Ahrianna.

To describe being on the other side of this, the only word I can come up with is...surreal...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ...this morning at 1:24 am... Man of the Hour to be exact...I helped my daughter bring in to the world the newest Pearl Jam fan... Josephine Ahrianna.

To describe being on the other side of this, the only word I can come up with is...surreal...
    Mazel Tov on becoming a grand parent!

3 generations of PJ fans!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Congrats! What a beautiful name! Take your time up there in the clouds! My grand mother used to tell me that being a parent is awesome but being a grand parent is even more amazing!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Congratulation! Wow...I can't imagine being RIGHT there with your daughter as she gives birth. I only have a son, but, WOW, that would be such an incredible experience.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    congratulations! ... :)
  • Options
    thank you everyone....a new journey begins... :D
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Congrats......My Josephine came in late july and she's pretty awesome. I'm sure yours is gonna be as good.

Don't spoil her too much. :D
  • Options
    Awesome news......Congrats!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Congratulations on becoming a grandmother!

I imagine being a grandparent would be fun. You get a lovely baby to love but you can give it back to the parents to take care of! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Congratulations....
    My Joseph arrived on the 16 June....oh yea, a bit back... it was 1988. :D
    But we did go to see Pearl Jam together in Paris 2006. (I'm the big fan, he is more into Jazz!)
    Always remember my two children as babies when I hear "Around the bend*.