Options

Chicago United Center seating question...help

edited August 2009 in The Porch
I have TenClub tickets for Sunday but now I want to buy a pair of tickets for Monday. I was looking at buying them on craigslist and stubhub. My question is, does anyone know which sections are the best in the 200 and 300 levels at the United Center? Also, is the 200 section really much better than 300? Thanks for the advice
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if you don't have ten club seating then it doesn't matter...just be in the building and enjoy it!
    Justin smith
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    I LOVE the 200 level because there are only about 7 rows and there are private bars and bathrooms
    it is a more intimate seating level....grab those fo sho
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    200 level is definitely a lot better than the 300 level. A lot closer and the concourse/lobby area is not as congested as the other levels.
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    200 level is a significant upgrade for the reasons mentioned above. If I remember correctly, the stage.

Ideal sections are 216 thru 219 and 202, 201, 233, 234.
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice...much appreciated. Do you guys think being in the 200 level closer to the stage are better tickets than 100 level seats because you have a better view?