Options

Is Backspacer Vinyl Limited Edition?

2»

Comments

• Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    I can't believe I just spent 30$ of shipping for 2 vinyls!

I'm pretty sure I won't regret it....

I'm fully supportive of the band and all -- but if I was charged 30 bucks in shipping alone -- i'd go to the local indie joint or buy this off amazon. wowsaaaaaaaa
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    indeed as i just said in another post

f@ck

i tell you
    its getting harder and harder for me in the UK to tell myself its justifiable ordering stuff from the tenclub direct anymore

I've always bought my albums from them direct if possible

but paying $30 dollars to get it all shipped is hard to console at the minute

after stumping up almost 60% of the cost of the ten deluxe edition in postage and charges i'm not sure my common sense or wallet can let me sleep easy on this.
    Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
    Newcastle-Riverside 02/22/92!!!
    E.rutherford New Jersey 01/06/06
    Athens -Greece.survived !barely-
    Wembley 18/06/07- no words- just smiles!
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    mjb wrote:
    I think I'll call around some local record stores and see if I can preorder from them directly.

This shouldn't be a problem. And in case you didn't know, I find that Criminal Records is always cheapest for new LPs by a few dollars at least.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Deebs41 wrote:
    mjb wrote:
    I think I'll call around some local record stores and see if I can preorder from them directly.

This shouldn't be a problem. And in case you didn't know, I find that Criminal Records is always cheapest for new LPs by a few dollars at least.

Thanks - I will definitely given them a call. Toronto crew should try and place a bulk order.