Options

Austin City Limits

LOTeKLOTeK Posts: 10
edited August 2009 in The Porch
I'm searching for Pearl Jam tickets for ACL but can only find 3 days passes... I can't attend all 3 days due to my job but I'll buy 3 day passes if I have to. What day is Pearl Jam performing? anyone know? Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    LOTeK wrote:
    I'm searching for Pearl Jam tickets for ACL but can only find 3 days passes... I can't attend all 3 days due to my job but I'll buy 3 day passes if I have to. What day is Pearl Jam performing? anyone know? Thanks!

Pearl Jam plays on Friday night. Single day tickets are available.

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/tickets/

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C004 ... orcatid=60
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    LOTeK wrote:

Pearl Jam plays on Friday night. Single day tickets are available.

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/tickets/

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C004 ... orcatid=60

That's San Francisco not Texas. Is it Friday night in Austin too?
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Ooopss. late night. Sorry. :oops:

I think that Pearl Jam plays Sunday..... let me check.

EDIT:

Yeah they play Sunday:

http://2009.aclfestival.com/

You can buy single day tickets here:

http://www.aclfestival.com/tickets/index.html
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    Ooopss. late night. Sorry. :oops:

I think that Pearl Jam plays Sunday..... let me check.

EDIT:

Yeah they play Sunday:

http://2009.aclfestival.com/

You can buy single day tickets here:

http://www.aclfestival.com/tickets/index.html

Thanks!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    3 day tickets sold out a long time back
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    yep..over a month now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    yep..over a month now

Anybody who IS looking for a three day pass - you can sometimes find people selling them on the Austin craigslist. As it gets closer to October, the prices will get higher. ;)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    weenie wrote:
    yep..over a month now

Anybody who IS looking for a three day pass - you can sometimes find people selling them on the Austin craigslist. As it gets closer to October, the prices will get higher. ;)

in april i try to buy acl 3 days ticket via ticketmaster,but the same time europe tweet comes up,,so,,i didnt confirm the order..i want to see texas..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    weenie wrote:

in april i try to buy acl 3 days ticket via ticketmaster,but the same time europe tweet comes up,,so,,i didnt confirm the order..i want to see texas..[/quote]

You SHOULD see Texas....and Pearl Jam in Texas. Texas is one beautiful state! ACL will be rockin when PJ hits the stage..... :D
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    weenie wrote:
    weenie wrote:

in april i try to buy acl 3 days ticket via ticketmaster,but the same time europe tweet comes up,,so,,i didnt confirm the order..i want to see texas..

You SHOULD see Texas....and Pearl Jam in Texas. Texas is one beautiful state! ACL will be rockin when PJ hits the stage..... :D[/quote]
    ILL BET FOR THAT..
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    weenie wrote:
    yep..over a month now

not only that, but people will be selling their 3 day passes on the first day. just an fyi ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    not only that, but people will be selling their 3 day passes on the first day. just an fyi ;)[/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: yep they will
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    weenie wrote:
    yep..over a month now

I've got a 3-day pass I need to sell. Anybody who is interested, hit me up. I just want to make my money back ... got it for the early-bird price (not to be confused with the super early bird price).

PM me.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    i am seriously considering going to this show. i can't wait to see their ACL performance on TV. i love that show!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i can't wait to see their ACL performance on TV. i love that show!

me too.
    it's cool they're doing ACL.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Im anxiously waiting for that weekend!!
    Its been al ong time since I've been to Texas!

It's gonna be GREAT! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    have fun girl!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Im anxiously waiting for that weekend!!
    Its been al ong time since I've been to Texas!

It's gonna be GREAT! :D

i think all of you that haven't gone before will REALLY enjoy ACL Fest. it's a blast! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    cant wait :)
  • Options
    Hey all,

Was wondering if there are any solo fans going to ACL, maybe we could get together and make a group (have 1 spare tic). I'm from the UK and don't know people in the US yet but am coming over to New York to study for six months, but seeing that I've FINALLY got a chance to follow PJ around for a bit, I've got tix for 5 shows so far (PJ is more important than an education any way!!).

I had to get two tix from ebay for the ACL, but considering some of the prices I didn't do too bad ($100 each). So if your going alone, need a spare tic or not, would be much more fun going to festival with others. We can get drunk before the band comes on and if others are there it should be easier coming back after a wee! Oh, and I really wanna get as close as possible to them as all the other shows are allocated seating.

So if like me, you wanna be so close to Eddie that he sweats on you then message me. If you wanna meet up at other shows before, I'm going Seattle 1st night, Portland, Salt lake city and LA.

xxx