otis mcflusterotis mcfluster Posts: 536
edited June 2009 in The Porch
pjconan.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    pjconan.jpg
    Pearl Jam sans Jeff Ament with Tonight Show Host Conan O'Brien and announcer Andy Richter.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Is Mike really shorter than Eddie?
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    pjconan.jpg
    Pearl Jam sans Jeff Ament with Tonight Show Host Conan O'Brien and announcer Andy Richter.

Stone: Anybody seen jeff?
    Ed: Either of you play bass?
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Conan: Who's got some?? i need it! 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    pjconan.jpg
    this wax figure of Conan is pretty realistic! Andy's figure is too thin, otherwise its realistic as well!
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    pjconan.jpg

Conan: I can't believe I just smoked a J with Eddie Vedder!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    pjconan.jpg

Conan: Boom is a lot whiter than I expected.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    waiting for the real show to start Jeff Ament, Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg 7!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    KigityKKigityK Posts: 85
    Conan's first guest was Chris Farley...wierd
    Chicago (Soldier Field 95), Chicago 98, East Troy 00, Chicago 00, East Troy 03, Chicago 03, St Paul 03, Chicago 06 x 2, Albany 06,Milwaukee 06 x2 Chicago (Grant Park) 07, Chicago (Vic) 07, Chicago 09 x2, Noblesville 10, East Troy PJ20 11 x2...
  • Options
    LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Andy's head is bigger than Ed and Mike's combined
  • Options
    evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    pjconan.jpg

Amazingly, everyone was still able to smile for the camera even though they had just watched Andy eat Jeff whole.
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    evenflow wrote:
    pjconan.jpg

Amazingly, everyone was still able to smile for the camera even though they had just watched Andy eat Jeff whole.

Where's Jeff Ament? My God he's been ate!!! Dirty Andy! Dirty Andy yeahhhh
  • Options
    ED to himself "FUCK, NO DRUM STAND TO STAND ON!.....but if i go way up on my tippy toes....i can at least look taller than Mike!"
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Conan: Jeez, I give friggin Andy a job again and the leech has to ruin my photo op with Pearl Jam.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mini_tbmini_tb Posts: 420
    Copyright (c) 2009 Jeff Ament Photography
    Glorified version of a pelican
  • Options
    phungiphungi Posts: 640
    Even with Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready as a prop, Conan's freakishly long left arm is noticeable.
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Options
    I would have sent a free poster to someone if they had captioned Stone looking like Andy's lesbian sister in this photo...
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    phungi wrote:
    Even with Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready as a prop, Conan's freakishly long left arm is noticeable.
    OMG too funny! :lol:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mrveddersonmrvedderson Posts: 784
    Eddie : Hold still Jeff, they are taking the picture.
  • Options
    "a quick photo with Pearl Jam after 4 of the 5 walked in on Conan and Andy making out" (hence andy's undone tie)
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Eddie : Hold still Jeff, they are taking the picture.
    :lol:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Ed: Conan, if you ever want us to play your show again, i suggest you take your hand off of my ass.
    Conan: Ehem, sorry Eddie.
    Matt: That would include my ass as well, Conan.
  • Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    Ed: Conan, if you ever want us to play your show again, i suggest you take your hand off of my ass.
    Conan: Ehem, sorry Eddie.
    Matt: That would include my ass as well, Conan.

Ya beat me to it....i was going to say something about the smile on Matt's face and Conan's right hand.
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    milhouse.gif
    +
    wiggum.jpg
    =

Stone in that pic.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09