Options

remember the first time you heard yellow ledbetter

Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
edited June 2009 in The Porch
That song was and is great...It showed how some great music and words people could barely figure out made sense and was great. When is the next ledbetter for the next generation of pj fans...that closing encore that says it all!!! It was always there closer what will there next closer be?
This is Not For You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    That song was and is great...It showed how some great music and words people could barely figure out made sense and was great. When is the next ledbetter for the next generation of pj fans...that closing encore that says it all!!! It was always there closer what will there next closer be?

I dunno...........but people who don't know how to use there, their and they're bug me. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    imalive wrote:

I dunno...........but people who don't know how to use there, their and they're bug me. :mrgreen:

hey i;m anal...oops people with bongs on their image bug me
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474

hey i;m anal...oops people with bongs on their image bug me

just messin' with you. I love YL. I always hope for it at the end of a show, but think I've only gotten it twice.

BTW - did you mean "i'm anal" or did you want to use the semi-colon? :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    YL is the song that is Pearl Jam to me. It's just so beautiful, and I love the way it can be happy or sad,depending on your mood. Whenever I psych myself up for a show, I listen to YL quite a bit.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    GREAT SONG,I LOVE IT THE FIRST TIME I LISHEN IT,,,,AND WATCH IT LIVE FIRST TIME IN ATHENS
    EDDIE SAY,,THIS IS WHO WE SAY GOODBUY IN SEATTLE..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
  • Options
    bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    Got into Pear Jam quite late, so the first time I heard YL was during my first PJ show in Zurich, 2000. Loved the song at once, but had absolutely no clue what it was, whether it was a Pearl Jam song at all. Almost asked the guy standing next to me if this was a Who cover or something... I was just an ignorant baby back then.