Options

SO WTF IS GOING DOWN IN BLATIMORE TOMMOROW?

my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited June 2009 in The Porch
i see us east coast folks dropped the ball on fundraisers and such... so wtf is everyone doing?

is there a bar near the venue? is there a good tailgaiting lot down there since the weather is supposed to be nice?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    I'll be there Monday. Just got a reservation at Brewer's Art. Anyone else going there on Monday?
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    Oh -- meant to reply about the tailgating lot. No. Parking is not easy in this part of Baltimore.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    BOX CC
    A
    1 - 2
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    BOX SEATING Type2 Adult Ticket PriceUS $75.00 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $12.95 x 2 Building Facility ChargeUS $3.00 x 2

Front row box available now on ticketmaster if anyone needs seats...literally pulled these up thirty seconds ago!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,338
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    BOX CC
    A
    1 - 2
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    BOX SEATING Type2 Adult Ticket PriceUS $75.00 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $12.95 x 2 Building Facility ChargeUS $3.00 x 2

Front row box available now on ticketmaster if anyone needs seats...literally pulled these up thirty seconds ago!

you son of a bitch!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    BOX CC
    A
    1 - 2
    PRICE LEVEL 1

you son of a bitch!

I didn't buy 'em...just letting people know if they want 'em.... :)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    OK
    I acted on impulse amd purchased this 1 ticket for the ed solo show at Lyric Opera House in Baltimore .
    This is the final show scheduled before Ed heads out to the Pacific US of A .

An unforseen emergency has abruptly changed my plans, as I cannot make this trip as I had anticipated.

I have a ticket for the show - single ticket in The 3rd Row Orchestra ! , row CC , available immediately for purchase.
    Because of this late juncture. this will have to be done by Paypal, and e-mail the ticketfast ticket from TM.
    ADULT Tickets
    Total Convenience Charge(s) US $75.00 x 1
    US $12.95 x 1
    Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $3.00 x 1
    Order Processing Charge US $5.60
    TOTAL CHARGES US $96.55
    Naturally trust is going to play alot in this transaction, if anyone is interested please, quickly give me a PM and lets work this out.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life