Options

Spin The Black Circle

Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
edited June 2009 in The Porch
My two favorite things in the worl are Pearl Jam and listening to vinyl records. I'm sure there are many of you out there that agree with this. If you own any of Pearl Jam vinyls (or all of them like I do) than this post is for you. The best sounding side of any Pearl Jam vinyl is the forth side of "Lost Dogs" which includes the songs: "Fatal", "Other Side", "Hard To Imagine", "Footsteps", "Wash, "Dead Man Walking". If you listen to this side of that record than I'm pretty sure you'll realize why vinyls are the best sound quality ever. I suggest smoking something green before spinning this records. And if you wanna be like me you can roll it on your "Tonights the Night" vinyl.
Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I have to agree on the album side comment. Dead Man Walking is bone chilling, but on the vinyl it seeps into your soul and rattles it loose.

I just finished off my studio album collection the last few weeks, acquiring Vitalogy(sealed), Binaural, and RA(sealed), so needless to say I've been spinning alotta PJ lately. Sometime soon I'm doin a straight run through all the albums.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Yea it definately is. "Lost Dogs" is definately one of the coolest vinyls that PJ released. That and "No Code" I feel are the best full package vinyls that PJ did. The gatefold covers and inserts plus the music make them the best. Musically its tough for me to decide which one sounds the best. It really just depends on the mood I am in.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    My two favorite things in the worl are Pearl Jam and listening to vinyl records. I'm sure there are many of you out there that agree with this. If you own any of Pearl Jam vinyls (or all of them like I do) than this post is for you. The best sounding side of any Pearl Jam vinyl is the forth side of "Lost Dogs" which includes the songs: "Fatal", "Other Side", "Hard To Imagine", "Footsteps", "Wash, "Dead Man Walking". If you listen to this side of that record than I'm pretty sure you'll realize why vinyls are the best sound quality ever. I suggest smoking something green before spinning this records. And if you wanna be like me you can roll it on your "Tonights the Night" vinyl.
    u are danm right
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”