Options

Studio Re-issues

youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I have had the Ten re-issue for about 3 months now as have most of you. Wondering when they are going to announce the pre-sale of the Vs reissue? The Ten pre-sale started in December which was 6 months ago. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little but looking forward to this most out of all the albums.
He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I don't think it'll come anytime soon. PJ is way to busy these days with the new album, tour, ed's solo tour, etc, etc.
  • Options
    saveyou22saveyou22 Posts: 154
    well they said they are going to reissue all of their albums by 2011, so we should hear about Vs. sometime soon
  • Options
    I don't think it'll come anytime soon. PJ is way to busy these days with the new album, tour, ed's solo tour, etc, etc.
    From a marketing perspective, it would be a good idea to have the "Vs." reissue available around the time of "Backspacer." "Vs." was a very popular album, and the buzz surrounding the reissue may cause some former or casual fans to check out "Backspacer."
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    they might also release 2 at a time

vs/vitalogy
    no code/yield
    binaural/riot act

no sure about avocado
  • Options
    saveyou22saveyou22 Posts: 154
    either way we are looking at two solid years of Pearl Jam releases leading up to the 20th aniversary. it's a great time to be a fan!
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    JW268417 wrote:
    well they said they are going to reissue all of their albums by 2011, so we should hear about Vs. sometime soon

O really? Can’t wait until they get to Avocado.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I also think the next reissue will come around the same time as the new album as well in the hopes a Vs fan will see the new one and buy it too
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.