ITW Vinyl shipped already?

LedbetterusLedbetterus Posts: 592
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I just got an E-Mail from DHL notifying me that something was shipped to me today. It doesn't specify what it is but the only thing I've ordered since early December has been the ITW vinyl. Now unless I won some super secret 10c blowout prize, I'm going to assume it's the record.. shipped... 4 days early?

Anyway, just a heads up really.. 10c is now shipping items 4 days early rather than 9 months late!
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I got that email too...can't think of anything else that it would be.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I just got an E-Mail from DHL notifying me that something was shipped to me today. It doesn't specify what it is but the only thing I've ordered since early December has been the ITW vinyl. Now unless I won some super secret 10c blowout prize, I'm going to assume it's the record.. shipped... 4 days early?

Anyway, just a heads up really.. 10c is now shipping items 4 days early rather than 9 months late!
    It says towards the bottom of the e-mail, "Contents: ITW"
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    It says towards the bottom of the e-mail, "Contents: ITW"

Nice catch, I guess I should learn to read sometime soon. Either way, sort of cool it's shipped already, considering it was supposed to ship after the 21st :D
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Does anyone have information about ITW orders from Aural Exploits?

Thanks!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Very happy about that e-mail this morning. My night was crap so things are looking up today.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    very cool!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Dang! No mail for me!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I got it too. I was pretty excited!!!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I got my DHL notice last night- hopefully will be here Monday
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • This is a great news! Got the email this morning. I just won an auction on EBAY for an Yield LP and now this.
  • Jeetz wrote:
    This is a great news! Got the email this morning. I just won an auction on EBAY for an Yield LP and now this.

Won??? You don't have to pay for it? Don't be sucked into eBay's "Better when you Win" crap. I hope you got a good deal, but it's like saying "You Won and the Grocery Store" because bread was on sale, you still bought it.

Enjoy, I have won 100's of PJ items on that damn site ;)
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    I got the email too but after going to the tracking link it looks like it hasn't went out yet. It says shipment data received, but I would assume DHL will pick it up from 10club today.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020

Probably not Monday... MLK day.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

It will take longer than Monday, the service they use is DHL Home Deferred. What this means is that DHL takes it from Seattle lets say to DC and then gives it to the USPS carrier and its delivered with your regular mail, it takes depending on where you are anywhere in between 4 to 6 business days to get to you.

The good thing about this service is that you can track where its at and when it was given to your mail carrier....the downside of this service is that its not as fast as USPS Priority Mail.

Either way I'm stoked...ITW should be in my hands by the latest Saturday next week and I'll be spinning it all weekend :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    damn.. glad I checked this thread. I marked that DHL email as spam!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Yielded wrote:
    Dang! No mail for me!
    where you thinking even for a second that they'd send it to non-US people at the same time? like in ordering order? :rolleyes:
    wait until everyone in the US has received theirs, then wait another week or two..then they'll send them and then 5 weeks later we'll get them..
    ok..judging by the books, maybe there's been some slight improvement..so it'll take only 3 weeks from shipping but they still won't even ship until everyone in the US got theirs..

don't be fooled by the speed we got Deep 3 and the Single this year..that's not 10c shipping those directly..

now that said, I'd LOVE to be wrong for once :D
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    i'm pumped
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
    Nice catch, I guess I should learn to read sometime soon. Either way, sort of cool it's shipped already, considering it was supposed to ship after the 21st :D
    Oh, it's very cool that it has shipped already!! I am hoping that since I am a mere 30 or so miles south of Seattle, that I may get mine today!!!
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Pegasus wrote:
    where you thinking even for a second that they'd send it to non-US people at the same time? like in ordering order? :rolleyes:
    wait until everyone in the US has received theirs, then wait another week or two..then they'll send them and then 5 weeks later we'll get them..
    ok..judging by the books, maybe there's been some slight improvement..so it'll take only 3 weeks from shipping but they still won't even ship until everyone in the US got theirs..

don't be fooled by the speed we got Deep 3 and the Single this year..that's not 10c shipping those directly..

now that said, I'd LOVE to be wrong for once :D

Aye, I can always dream :)

Unfortunately, I think you're right (although I hope you're wrong) :D
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • ITW vinyl will not ship until 1/21/08.
    SLH

Which really means 1/22/08 because of MLK day.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    Which really means 1/22/08 because of MLK day.

Is DHL a gov't entity? They'll probably be working.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Wonder why DHL? I was not expecting them as a carrier (hence the spam assignment earlier today)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Nope. They will ship 1/21/08.
    slh

Fantastic.....Go DHL and Ten Club!

Thanks Santos
    ITW vinyl will not ship until 1/21/08.
    SLH
    Thanks Santos. I will not be looking for it today then. :)
  • ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    It will take longer than Monday, the service they use is DHL Home Deferred. What this means is that DHL takes it from Seattle lets say to DC and then gives it to the USPS carrier and its delivered with your regular mail, it takes depending on where you are anywhere in between 4 to 6 business days to get to you.

The good thing about this service is that you can track where its at and when it was given to your mail carrier....the downside of this service is that its not as fast as USPS Priority Mail.

Either way I'm stoked...ITW should be in my hands by the latest Saturday next week and I'll be spinning it all weekend :D

I agree - DHL somewhat safer and more trackable than USPS, but, slower. Since DHL gives it to USPS anyway, (thats who delivered my pj vs ames book) why not just take it straight to USPS or have them pick up...plus it may be a little cheaper i dunno. I was able to get 1 vinyl from auralexploits, who knows how long it will take to get it from them, wish i could just go over to their store and pick it up, like NOW!
    Previously known as Elzar
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    nice got my email today too
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ITW vinyl will not ship until 1/21/08.
    SLH
    so how come people (in the US..) are getting shipping emails already?