Options

Stone using LRBaggs in a strat?

FreedomLoverFreedomLover Posts: 6
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was just watching the TouringBand2000 DVD and noticed that Stone isn't playing a DuoTone on acoustic gtr. songs, yet gets a great acoustic sound out of his strat- and I think he's playing through a CaliforniaBlonde acoustic amp.

What is he using in that Strat? LRBaggs of some type?

Or is it actually a DuoTone that sounds way better than I thought it would and looks just like a strat?
Uh...the hokey pokey IS what its all about.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    It's the Fishman Powerbridge in the Strat.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    He still uses that one for "Daughter." I don't know about any other tunes, but I'm sure about "Daughter." I think it's because he's gotten used to playing that specific guitar for that song for 10 years. The California Blonde amp is gone, too.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I think it's because he's gotten used to playing that specific guitar for that song for 10 years.

CLEARLY this must be wrong! I remember specific college events and parties jamming to Daughter. And if that was, indeed, 10 years ago, then I would now be......
    oh no.

Old.

aw crap.

It was the black strat I was talking about. Great call. Thanks.
    Uh...the hokey pokey IS what its all about.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Hell, man, it's been over three years since the 10th anneversary show in Vegas.

We ARE getting old.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.