Options

I bought a TNT 100?!?

edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Any one out there that can help me out with anything about it. It was at a garage sale and it looked like it was in pretty good shape and I only paid $ 50 bucks for it ,was it a good deal?? I like it, but i want some info.

It's jus something to play around with and fidn that perfect setting where everything just flows and sounds great!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    As in, a bass amp made by Peavey in the early '80s?

Well, if it works, it was one hell of a deal. Not my first choice for a bass amp, but one hell of a deal. Hold on to that thing...

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Peavey/TNT_100-01.html
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    yes that would be it!! I wasnt really lookin for that big of an amp but it was cheap n i thought it was a good deal. I was gonna get rid of it n i talked to a guy @ sam ash n he said i wasnt worht anything n that he would give me like 50-60 bucks for it. Needless to say i still have it!!
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    You probably won't be able to get any real money out of it, it's not an amp with high demand. But for sitting in your jam space, it would be a nice amp to have just lying around. And $50 is a pretty good deal. I would expect to pay around $100 for something like that.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.