Options

a left-handed gibson ES-333 exists

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
southpawguitars.com has them. still too much cash for me though. i really just should have kept my sheraton II and upgraded it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    southpawguitars.com has them. still too much cash for me though. i really just should have kept my sheraton II and upgraded it.

not that much difference really. change the sheraton p/u's to 57 classics. I kind of dig the finish on the 333 especially with covers but I'd still rather have a 335.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    better tuners and PUPs and it would be fine. i like the tobacco burst.

mine never stayed in tune though and for whatever reason, i gave it up. oh well.
  • Options
    better tuners and PUPs and it would be fine. i like the tobacco burst.

mine never stayed in tune though and for whatever reason, i gave it up. oh well.

don't give it up. Get some sperzel lockers, or somebody elses lockers and new pups. If I were you I'd look around at Christmas time. Guitar Center here was selling D coded Seth Lovers (57 classics) for 19 bucks a pop. Damn Damn Damn why didn't I buy them. I need to learn to take advantage of good deals.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    it's already gone. a couple years ago.
  • Options
    it's already gone. a couple years ago.

oh well. you got a rick anyhow.