now i've seen heaven.

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    got to sell the Les Paul first dammnit.

Wow though lefty 335. There is a God. This is fate dude.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i would have to sell every other guitar i own to buy it and i just couldn't do that.
  • Options
    The PRS is cool and a great guitar, but so damn cliche.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    The PRS is cool and a great guitar, but so damn cliche.

at this point, i'd agree. i've got the solid body, dual humbucker sound down now. i'd much rather have a hollowbody. i really hope a lefty 333 appears.
  • Options
    my fiancee is hilarious. i sent her the link joking that she could buy it for me for christmas. she's like "if you really want it we can talk about it". she was serious.

i'd have to sell my car to be able to afford to buy that thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    my fiancee is hilarious. i sent her the link joking that she could buy it for me for christmas. she's like "if you really want it we can talk about it". she was serious.

i'd have to sell my car to be able to afford to buy that thing.

dude, you should run with that. They get a badass Diamond Ring. We get the satisfaction of her saying yes and if we are lucky maybe a hug and a kiss. A 335 to me is worth 10 diamond rings. Then again. She may not realize she's bringing another woman into the relationship.

Alas. If it were only cherry.
  • Options
    nah. someday i'll get a nice coffeeburst 335. i'm not a good enough player to justify instruments like these though.

i'm actually searching for a teacher right now.
  • Options
    what a coincidence, I'm searching for a wife.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mr pickles
    Looks like a one piece maple back...nice. I have yet to get myself a guitar with a Bigsby I think they're awesome.

Gretsch Country Gentleman. Lovely.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Lefty guitars freak me out...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Lefty guitars freak me out...

so
  • Options
    I mean that when I see a picture of a lefty guitar they always look so... backwards...
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I mean that when I see a picture of a lefty guitar they always look so... backwards...

now you know how i feel looking at the entire world.
  • Options
    Hey, I believe that all right-handers should reach out to left-handers... the history of right-ism in this world needs to come to an end. Just because I'm a right-hander doesn't mean I'm rightist. So don't go calling me 'righty' or 'the man'... I believe that every Left-Handed-American (or Canadian) should have the same opportunities and be hired in the same manner as their right-handed counterparts. Just because I said I find left-handed guitars odd... doesn't mean we shouldn't reach out to those left-handed players who fly the Confederate flag or put Confederate stickers in the corners of their pickup truck windows... wait, what was I apologizing for?