Options

ok. some guy's trying to tell me the deluxe memory man is true bypass.

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
and i know it's not.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    a lot of people are dumb. They may even call it .....bypass.

read what fulltone says about true bypass.

Besides it's EH. Nothing they make is quiet. The noise is part of the reason people buy it. It's going to effect your signal period.

One of the reasons I'm selling my Boss PH-3 is how it reacts with the rest of my pedals.

I don't know of a single EH pedal that could be called true bypass.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    the memory man is the biggest tone suck of them all. the level control is active even when the delay is off. it was a terrible pedal in that respect.

however, if i knew then what i know now, i could have fixed it myself.

oh well, it sacrificed itself for the DL4.
  • Options
    good trade.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i miss it some days though. it was such a good delay. but the hardwired power supply and the tone suck were just too much. but hey, the DL4 models it perfectly so it's all good.

i just miss the hardcore UFO landing effect.
  • Options
    Fulltone tape echo is about to come out at the low low price of a freaking grand.
  • Options
    but fuller's a dick so i won't buy it. just for that reason. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    but fuller's a dick so i won't buy it. just for that reason. :)

I refuse to buy a ferrari simply because people would think I was a dick. :)
  • Options
    i actually read a comment on fuller's site about "hobbyists going back to their day-jobs" that pissed me off. he's a bit of a pumpkinhead.

but the best usually are.
  • Options
    i actually read a comment on fuller's site about "hobbyists going back to their day-jobs" that pissed me off. he's a bit of a pumpkinhead.

but the best usually are.

everyone that dosen't sell his stuff says he's a prick.

It's good and I may buy some stuff really I'm leaning towards a deja-vibe. But it's hard to support him.
  • Options
    meh. his band has to slog away in the bars just like everyone else. that's the great equalizer.
  • Options
    meh. his band has to slog away in the bars just like everyone else. that's the great equalizer.

he's just an average prick. thus the reason he has bugs up his arse.