Options

Joy!!! New Toyz.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    imagine that TBD with a repeating delay in the loop. good god.
  • Options
    indeed. quite fun. I feel like the scarecrow in the wizard of Oz.

"If I only had a Band."
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    it's got a theremin sim in it? holy crap. why is it so (relatively) inexpensive?
  • Options
    Your guess is as good as mine. possibly child labor or they are just releasing it low so people will buy it.

much like David Barber's run of late to make pedals that people want that they can afford.

THeremin+Fuzz= I want one.
  • Options
    god damn the pedal man.

speaking of fuzz. i think i really damaged my big muff. i should record some samples of it. it is now insanely distorted. i love it.
  • Options
    must have something to do with the russian engineering and signal load. Rat's sound cool when the battery is dying.

I think it has a voltage problem somewhere internally very cool.
  • Options
    oh yeah, that's the other thing. i'm sagging the input voltage.
  • Options
    power is fun. It kind of craps out at the end of the note. Cool.

I still want something with 24 volts.