edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
i need like 3P3T or something.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• In English?

this gear shit is way over my head :D
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    triple pole triple throw? what for?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i don't know what i need.

i'm still trying to figure out how to swamp the order of two effect loops with one actuation. i don't think i'll be able to use a stomp. probably have to go to a rotary or a 3,4 or 5-way toggle.
    3 way toggle A B Both or A B Off.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i want:

A then B (ie distortion then modulation)
    B then A (modulation then distortion)
    and if i have extra positions
    A only
    B only

the LS-2 won't do it. and the A/B mix thing is parallel which i don't want.
    5 way blade switch like that on a strat or 5 way Rotary like that on a PRS.

Radio shack should have something for you, it would be best to just get a bigger box and use seperate stomps for D then M and M then D and use a selector for A B or Both
    edit: scratch that.
    oh fuck it, i'll just put my dan-echo at the front of the chain and the DL4 at the back.
    good solution
    i'll use the box to build a DIY tremolo or something.
    3ms makes a kit you can build yourself for the coolest Trem I've ever heard. El-Kabong used to talk about them.

just search for 3ms effects.
    i was looking at it as i posted. i don't think i can handle making my own board though. oh wait, they'll do the dirty work for $10.