Which PJ song is best for sex?

Comments

• mumimumi Posts: 664
    Just hearing Eddies voice makes me feel everything's sexier...And it's no only because I find him atractive, it's just that his voice is so emotionally deep (to me at least), that helps me encounter with my feelings and with the person I'm with...
    I guess without the band, it wouldn't be the same...so...thanks to all of them for helping me feel more passionate about everything!!!
    Uno es dueño de lo que calla
    y esclavo de lo que habla.
  • thin air always goes down well ;)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    my turn-on album is not a PJ one but "from the muddy banks..." of Nirvana...
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • No PJ song springs immediately to mind... but definitely 'The Only Time' - NIN.
  • shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    No PJ song pops immediately in my mind either. I think when it comes to sex, the most important things are the tune & the way of singing, hence not necessarily the words themselfs. Based on that, I gotta say RVM. Eddie Vedder seems to me like a very romantic person based on his writing, so thats why there are no real sexy PJ songs for me.

I think the ultimate album for (pre) sex is 'Songs Of Faith & Devotion' by Depeche Mode. DM have lots of sexy songs, their lyrics are very powerful & deal directly with all kind of sex aspects, their lead singer's voice & way of singing are incredibly sexy and so is their music. 'I Feel You', the opening track, is one hell of a sexy song.

Why pre-sex? Well, to be honest I'd rather listen to my b/f sighing & groaning out of pleasure, this can make me more aroused than any other song can.
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    shiraz wrote:
    Why pre-sex? Well, to be honest I'd rather listen to my b/f sighing & groaning out of pleasure, this can make me more aroused than any other song can.
    that's why my radio is not in my bedroom... ;)
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • I can think of plenty PJ songs that would be fantastic to hear during sex,but i probably would not get any because my husband is really not getting the music,it makes him irritated,he's not a rock fan.So no pj for me in the bedroom(or livingroom/kitchen *lol*)
  • wendy1976 wrote:
    I can think of plenty PJ songs that would be fantastic to hear during sex,but i probably would not get any because my husband is really not getting the music,it makes him irritated,he's not a rock fan.So no pj for me in the bedroom(or livingroom/kitchen *lol*)

Oh well, better get a lover than.;):D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Footsteps or Light Years for a certain kind of mood...

And for the other - Not For You...lol
    What do you call 3 sheep tied together in the middle of Wales? - A Leisure Centre.
  • GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 370
    ARC>>>>>>>>
    Im a quick one I allways win the race!!!lololololol
    grimmy
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Inside Job!!
  • I just don't have sex to Pearl Jam. doesn't feel right. but if i had to, i'd choose Satan's Bed.
  • gloryfied G....can hit the spot;)
  • I would start strokin on the intro to GO and blow at the finale to RVM!! That would be the best Root ever man!!
    Perth 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Melbourne 13 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 21 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 22 Nov 2006
    Adelaide 2009
    EV Adelaide 27 Mar 2011
    EV Adelaide 28 Mar 2011

'Always amongst the waves'
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Hail Hail worked for me in Crete, but i'll defer to those in love
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• I prefer "Evolution" after a bottle of wine!!!!!
  • Push me Pull me works really well. Just ask my husband. lol

You are is pretty good too!
    The reason the main stream is thought of as a stream is because it's so shallow. -George Carlin-
  • spina81spina81 Posts: 18
    State of Love and Trust 4 wild sex, oceans 4 the romantic one!!!!!!
    Crazy Mary
  • Throw your arms around me :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • seattleseattle Posts: 31
    state of love and trust
    9/30/2006 athens greece OAKA sports hall , 3 more years married to eddie :)
  • blood animal; if you are with a lor of energy

more peaceful soldier of love and harvest moon!
    its not a bad time to be me; something made me realise it was time to get away from there or i was going to be just another loser!
  • JoeyJoey Posts: 60
    push me pull for sure!!!!
    "The fat man walks alone"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Smile!!!
  • i believe that wash is a really sexy song. THE voice and the music in this song reminds me of sex.. to me its the sexiest pj song by far.

then its release and some others could work too.. depends on the mood
  • Wash is a good choice....and Throw your arms around me too....and Rlease.. ;)
  • Start with Wash and end with hair whippin' Blood!!!:D:o
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Ahumm *shuffles in with eyes to the floor* ...its usually quiet....well, that is...almost quiet...

So tell me how does this work?...you are feeling romantic, touchy, feely, kissing and than you just say: oh wait, lets put PJ on? Or is it the other way around? ;)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Smile_dad wrote:
    Smile!!!
    ha ha...why of course!!:D:)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • ooba Fox said:
    I would start strokin on the intro to GO and blow at the finale to RVM!! That would be the best Root ever man!!
    State Of Love And Trust
  • seattle said:
    state of love and trust
    100% 
    State Of Love And Trust