Options

Your PJ concert from hell

AerosmithAerosmith Posts: 16
Eddie goes on stage and says, "Tonight we do all of Binaural .... plus Bugs and Arc"

:D
7/9/03 @ MSG
10/1/05 @ Borgata
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Is this a joke thread? I would think so, save for the Bugs reference...

Say what you like about the production qualities of Binaural, but those songs kick 9 kinds of ass live. And i got to hear Arc in Chicago and..um...well...it sounded a lot better off of fan bootlegged versions than I remember it sounding live.
  • Options
    grooveamaticgrooveamatic Posts: 1,374
    Originally posted by Aerosmith
    Eddie goes on stage and says, "Tonight we do all of Binaural .... plus Bugs and Arc"

I'm with you on the Binaural thing...but I'd love to see Bugs or Arc live.

Also, at my PJ concert from Hell, they would play Daughter twice.
  • Options

You got a fuckin problem with insignificance?
    im messed
  • Options
    bambi girlbambi girl Posts: 406
    ID LOVE THAT! you always like songs better after you see them live right? but i like pretty much all of the songs anyway.

and man, hearing BUGS LIVE...id freak out, id love it. *bugs around the room* id love to hear hey foxy too...and aye.....and deffinatly arc.

• Options
    only bad show for me could be a short set list that cnsisted of

Satans Bed
    Evacuation
    Sweet Lew
    You Are
    Porch
    Red Dot
    Somtimes i know, sometimes i rise,sometimes i fall,sometimes i dont,sometimes i cringe,somtimes i live sometimes i walk,sometimes i kneel,somtimes i speek of nothing at all,sometimes i reach to myself dear god

official redmosquito#3
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873

Ok Evacuation would suck bot the rest would rock, and Bugs is cool. Love that accordian man.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Jeremy cut short ala touring band
    Porch with aload of anti-anti-abortion crap
    Daughter with no tag
    An album version of rvm
    Not for you with some nob ed shouting to his friend "what the fuck's this?!" during the ending ala touring band, it's the ending of not for you you twat!
    A whipping dedicated in favour of abortion
    Pry to
    Bugs
    Aye Davinita
    Stupid Mop
    Hail hail with at least one verse forgotton ala tokyo 03
    Wishlist with the last bit cut out ala perth 03 (although without the extended end solo)
    Red dot
    MFC with the start of entitled being played...then untitled left out ala verona 2000
    Thin air which follows a dump by texting
    Insignificanse with the "feels like resonance" bit missed out ala perth 03
    Arc
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    might sound cliché, but is there such thing as a bad pj show?

Nah, my pearl jam concert from hell was in 2000. 3 day festival. Pearl Jam scheduled on Sunday. Arrive un Saturday and just before Asian Dub Foundation getting the announcement of what happened in Denmark. And of course that the PJ show was cancelled. That was hell.

And then again, it was nothing compared to what those people actually went through a 1000 miles away from us...
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    ved_zepved_zep Posts: 50
    wat a fuckin stupid thread.
    i would cream my pants if he said that. thatd be unreal.
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    0-|-2
    2-2-2-|-2
    0-|
    -|
    0---|-2----0h7h9---7vvv--2-2-2-|-2----0h7h9--7-9b10r9-7-0-|
    -|-10\
    |-0-/7
    0-0-0-|-0-/7
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |

• Options
    Exactly, it would be the best album to do as a set (remember parting ways from touring band) and no last songs before the end (porch ten, blood/rvm vs ect)
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Options
    Actually yeah, Bugs is a fun song actually. Maybe not the deepest, but its catchy (and original)
    7/9/03 @ MSG
    10/1/05 @ Borgata
  • Options
    Actually yeah, Bugs is a fun song actually. Maybe not the deepest, but its catchy (and original)

and you can go crazy to it and get everyone crawling on the floor bugging to it.

okay is corduroy_vedder the only one who understands me here?

:rolleyes:

o well.
  • Options
    dude they played arc last year at united center, that fucking blew me away, my fucking heart dropped

ARC RULES!
    Spin the Black Circle!
  • Options
    YEH ...Bugs is the number one dance floor filler.......well in my bedroom at least :D
    I don't live today.....Maybe tomorrow?-Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    Originally posted by corduroy_vedder
    YEH ...Bugs is the number one dance floor filler.......well in my bedroom at least :D

whoo!!

we have to do that again okay.....*thumbs up*
  • Options
    the one i didnt go to
    9/28/2004 9/29/2004 10/1/2004 9/13/2005 9/15/2005 9/16/2005 9/19/2005 9/20/2005 5/12/2006 5/13/2006 5/24/2006 5/25/2006 5/27/2006 5/28/2006 6/1/2006 6/3/2006 6/16/2008 6/19/2008 6/20/2008 6/24/2008 6/25/2008 6/27/2008 6/30/2008 8/7/2008
  • Options
    Binaural is great, so whats wrong with that? That'd be sweet if he came on and said that.
  • Options
    Hum..opening with breakerfall, getting some rough rock with God's Dice, getting along with Evacuation, then a fantastic song called Light Years, then another one called NAIS, Stone's sweet Thin Air, Another rough rocker with Insignificance, calming down in Of the Girl before speedind up again with Grievance. After the encore, one of my favs (Rival), then Sleight of Hand befor the unique originality of Soon Forget and closing with the extended version of Parting Ways...

Pretty good setlist to me, i say...You may put Arc in the beginning and Bugs opening the encore, why not? Concert from hell...well, not for me:)
  • Options
    I think that'd be a kick ass show.
    Arc - i wished i would have seen it in 2003, because i doubt Ed will ever do it again.
    Bugs - would be fucking hilarious...not to mention rare.

Breakerfall - Rockin' at its finest.
    God's Dice - Also rockin
    Evacuation - My least fav. Binaural track, but it still kicks ass.
    Light Years - Oh how i long to see this song live...pure emotion...so touching.
    NAIS - Mikey OWNS
    Thin Air - Very cool song live.
    Insignificance - This song kicks ass
    Of the Girl - KICKS MAJOR ASS LIVE
    Grievance - also rocks live
    Rival - not a huge fan, but it'd be cool none the less
    Sleight of Hand - Absolutely a beautiful song, very chill, but very gorgeous
    Soon forget - Nothing like a good clap-along/sing-along
    Parting Ways - Spectacular

I'd leave the show a happy man.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Hey, i would be cool with it, I dig binaural and I love Bugs!
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.