Options

The Whale Song

fun_and_sunfun_and_sun Posts: 47
Okay, this song is unbelievable to me. I haven't listened to it in a long time, I love everything about it.

I love Jack!

"Deceiving friends under the sea"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i forgeti forget Posts: 281
    It is a great tune!
    Good post.
    I still like Matt better, though, sorry.
  • Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    this is a very cool song. just heard it again today on a Mix cd I have. sweeet!!!
  • Options
    great song!!! cant wait until 11/11!!
  • Options
    man i havent listened to this song in ages....its been so long!! i have to go dig out a CD with it on now i think.....THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    awww, i haven't heard it yet!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    I never got M.O.M., I'll have to get it cause I haven't listened to this song in a while. The download keeps screwing up.
  • Options
    Yeah the song is sooooo cute!

"If I was lost at sea
    That harpoon boat in front of me
    it's the whale I'd like to be"

I bought the MOM 3 cd for that song alone, and I was NOT disappointed!
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    Originally posted by fun_and_sun
    I never got M.O.M., I'll have to get it cause I haven't listened to this song in a while. The download keeps screwing up.

yea try to find MOM cd if not dont worry it will be on Lost Dogs...
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    i'm listening it right now.. i didn't like it at first.... but now i enjoy pretty much :D
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing