Options

WORST pj song to drive to

Imagine8Imagine8 Posts: 10
I'm going to go with YLB,
only because closing your eyes during the solo is a MUST.
"It's already been sung, but it can't be said enough..'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE' "
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    State of love and Trust cause you will keep driving and driving and never find it
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I'm with Manatee.......you just need to listen to it on a long desolate stretch of road where you don't have to make any decisions......like stop signs or street lights.
    Especially the acoustic version
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    once
  • Options
    i can't imagine myself driving hearing Bugs
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • Options
    Last Kiss comes to mind....only cos of the lyrics... and Breath cos of the scene in Singles... hehe.

Actually I dunno cos I haven't been driving for very long and in my short driving history I've only been listening to Mirrorball and 3 Fish, both of which are great to drive to.
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    Master slave, because it puts you in a trance!
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
  • Options
    pearspears Posts: 36
    i love Bugs... to drive to, that is.

bad drving song: help help and lowlight.
  • Options
    Heyfoxymophandlemama, thats me. Althought I'm not driving yet, i can't bear to hear the song whilst on my own so i think if i was driving to it i might dive out of the window in fear. Im sorry, nicve idea but it scares the crap out of me!!!!!!!! For me, Vitalogy ends at Immortality
    I don't need a helmet, I've got a hard, hard head

I don't need a raincoat I'm already wet
  • Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    worst song to drive to: RVM b/c I usually floor the gas and exceed the speed limit.

on a less serious note: Pilate or Cropduster b/c it takes me eyes off the road while I hit the cd skip button
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carpenter Newton
    For me, Vitalogy ends at Immortality

Agreed! Hah. I've felt the same way for years.
    I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish. I guess it never stops...
  • Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    I was once driving to the version of Jeremy from the 93 MTV awards and I love it....I found myself speeding up all of a sudden, as I was belting out the ending with eddie......do not drive to this version you wil crash.
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    Originally posted by Extreme Opinion
    Agreed! Hah. I've felt the same way for years.

so true!

lowlight makes me wanna pull over and take a nap. RVM is great if you are in a hurry!
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Options
    lukin and not for you
  • Options
    RVM really does make you speed!! I always find myself speeding during that song...
    "Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones and put in a disk or play a record and have it change them." - Jeff

Viva la vinyl.

PJ - 10/4/96, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 10/31/09, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/29/13, 10/30/13

Ed Solo - 7/8/11 (shook Eddie's hand!)
  • Options
    In My Tree, because I MUST DANCE when I hear that song, and dancing like an idiot and giggling and bouncing in your seat- makes it real hard to drive.
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    YLB, Nothingman, Off He Goes and Release...all songs I close my eyes to when I sing along....not a good idea when driving to school.....

I've also found myself rocking out and really getting into other songs like RVM, Spin the Black Circle, Lukin, and SOLAT and speeding waaaay too much
    Caught a bolt of lightning, cursed the day he let it go.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/princes4edvedder?listID=0
  • Options
    maybe the worst is last kiss, but also mfc, or other songs from yeld, except given to fly & evolution it's not a great rcord.

i don't listen to the pj music while i drive or i'd never get out of the car!
    walk with me out on a wire 'couse baby i'm just a scared an' lonley rider but i gotta find out how it feels i wonna know if love is wild i wonna know if love is real
    CAN YOU SHOW ME?! B springsteen

... Cuz in 1985 (as right now) the blind faith in your leaders or in any thing will get you killed, couse what i'm talkin' about here is WAR! b SPRINGSTEEN

yankee dollar talks to the dictators of the world infact is givin' orders an' they can't afford to miss a word
    i'm so bored with the USA- the CLASH
  • Options
    bugzzzz
    "thiers still time to escape, youve got time to escape
    thiers still time so escape,,,,
    auuuhhheehhh yaeeahh "
  • Options
    RVM makes you speed.

I find myself listening to animal alot tho from the verona show in 2000 and immortality from the same show the solo in the middle is amazing
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    anysong..... i rock out too hard and probably one day will crash..... plus i pretend to be eddie the whole time, so other drivers are probably scared of me
  • Options
    Originally posted by sup troncos
    maybe the worst is last kiss, but also mfc, or other songs from yeld, except given to fly & evolution it's not a great rcord.

i don't listen to the pj music while i drive or i'd never get out of the car!

Whats wrong with MFC???? I haven't really found any PJ songs that are bad for driving. Most of them are really good at putting me in the far left lane, white knuckling the wheel and screaming my fool head off while leaving all the others behind.....
    I feel alive.....as long as I am free.....

Charleston, SC 10/5/96
    Virginia Beach 8/3/2000
    Cleveland 4/25/03
    Toledo 10/2/04
    Cleveland 5/20/06
  • Options
    Mfc and the yeld songs in general are quite boring, they are like dead or false if you prefer, very close one to each other, theyn seem to be the same. If you compere them to the songs from VS or 10 they are dead, songs like Why go leash daughter or dissident bugs or whipping. The songs from yeld are all melodical mainstream fuckin' pop songs not alternative music. This not for the band's will infact the singles and the video choosen are the most beautifull songs (evolution given to fly wishlist) anyway mfc is 1 of the best among those ugly songs i like also pilate brain of j
    but i don't like them even a nail of how much i love every song of the first 3 albums or the beautifull songs from the last 2.
    With respect el sup troncos
    walk with me out on a wire 'couse baby i'm just a scared an' lonley rider but i gotta find out how it feels i wonna know if love is wild i wonna know if love is real
    CAN YOU SHOW ME?! B springsteen

... Cuz in 1985 (as right now) the blind faith in your leaders or in any thing will get you killed, couse what i'm talkin' about here is WAR! b SPRINGSTEEN

yankee dollar talks to the dictators of the world infact is givin' orders an' they can't afford to miss a word
    i'm so bored with the USA- the CLASH
  • Options
    LOW LIGHT
    Many times I've found myself driving, listening to this song and singing along. Then I sing ... "low light... car crash.. low light" and freak myself out. Not good. Also Last Kiss for the same reason I suppose. But the low light thing because it catches me unawares.
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
    Down to the bits that I left uptown
    I need a fix cause I'm going down
  • Options
    Heyfoxymophandlemama... thats me

thats a brilliant song, i only listen to it whilst in art mode tho, its got this twisted freakyness i kinda need when delving into my own mind. i think if i listened to that driving, i would be going slowly insane, thus slowly losing concentration on what im actualy doing. seriously this is a good song to sctech to in a dim lit room

its a plus i dont drive
    "Across the waste of space and feilds i glide alone at night, oh please... please think of me cuz im... im by your side"- Angel

http://www.faceparty.com/my_name_is_dave
  • Options
    Id say the same thing about Bugs!
    "so if i can shoot rabbits then i can shoot fascists"

www.freewebs.com/ofwalkingabortion

www.faceparty.com/manicben
  • Options
    BUGS - get get dizzy and it makes me want alcohol
    politicians suck