turns out he's the one makin waves....

I will swallow poisen until I grow immune
I will sceam my lungs out till it fills this room
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah
    It's growing up just like me.

And my name, the name they gave me.....the name i'm letting go.

If i knew where it was i would take you there, there's much more than this!

Oh i just wanna scream....HELLLOOOOO! My god it's been too long, never dreamed you'd return. But now here you are, and here i am...hearts and thoughts they fade away...

And he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he receives is the love that is saved....sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly.

Oh into the sun, ahh into the sun....burn burn, ah burn..... (ok, it's not so much the line but the way in which Eddie sings it)

Any new realisations would have to wait until you had more time....time to dream to himself, he waves goodbye to himself....i'll see you on the other side.......another man moved by sleight of hand.

Is something wrong she said...of course there is....you're still alive she said.

All the love gone bad, turned my world to black and tattooed all i see, all i am, all i'll beeeeeeeeeeee yeah!

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, i hope you'll be a star in somebody else's sky but why, why, why can't it be, can't it be in mine?

There's more, i'll post more later.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Originally posted by ||Release_Me||
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah
    It's growing up just like me.

And my name, the name they gave me.....the name i'm letting go.

If i knew where it was i would take you there, there's much more than this!

Oh i just wanna scream....HELLLOOOOO! My god it's been too long, never dreamed you'd return. But now here you are, and here i am...hearts and thoughts they fade away...

And he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he receives is the love that is saved....sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly.

Oh into the sun, ahh into the sun....burn burn, ah burn..... (ok, it's not so much the line but the way in which Eddie sings it)

Any new realisations would have to wait until you had more time....time to dream to himself, he waves goodbye to himself....i'll see you on the other side.......another man moved by sleight of hand.

Is something wrong she said...of course there is....you're still alive she said.

All the love gone bad, turned my world to black and tattooed all i see, all i am, all i'll beeeeeeeeeeee yeah!

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, i hope you'll be a star in somebody else's sky but why, why, why can't it be, can't it be in mine?

There's more, i'll post more later.

a lot of lines hehehee

Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah It's growing up just like me.

is my favorite
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • Options
    Run away my son, oh see it all, oh see the world!

I wish I was the messenger and all the news was good.
    I wish I was the full moon shining off your camaro's hood.
    I wish I was the messenger and all the news was good.
    I wish I was the full moon shining off your Camaro's hood.
  • Options
    claytonclayton Posts: 11
    From show 1 in 2000, Lisbon... "uhhh, do you mind if i speak in english? because my Portuguese is shit"
  • Options
    Originally posted by clayton
    From show 1 in 2000, Lisbon... "uhhh, do you mind if i speak in english? because my Portuguese is shit"

LMAO! Typical Ed, i love his humour.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    RVM1978RVM1978 Leesburg, FL Posts: 320
    "It makes much more sense to live in the present tense."

kind of says it all,
    Jack
    08/12/2000 - Tampa, FL; 04/09/2003 - Birmingham, AL; 04/11/2003 - West Palm Beach, FL
    04/13/2003 - Tampa, FL; 10/08/2004 - Kissimmee, FL; 05/16 & 17/2006 - Chicago, IL;
    05/19/2006 - Grand Rapids, MI; 05/22/2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; 08/05/2007 - Chicago, IL;
    05/03/2010 - Kansas City, MO; 07/19/2013 - Chicago, IL; 04/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL;
  • Options
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star in someone else's sky but why, why, why can't it be mine??

Do I deserve to be? Is that the question, If so, who answers, Who answers?
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    it doesn't hurt when i bleed but my memories they eat me
  • Options
    i don't wanna be held in your debt, i'll pay it off in blood let i be wed... i'm already cut up and half dead, i'll end up alone like i began...
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    Originally posted by theskyiscrape
    i don't wanna be held in your debt, i'll pay it off in blood let i be wed... i'm already cut up and half dead, i'll end up alone like i began...

a long time ago i thought he was saying i'm already cut off as i feared....
  • Options
    Favorite lines are awesome, many posted already are some of the lines i get the chills to when i hear them.

My overall favorite line is from when i Saw PJ in Philly earlier this year, at the end of Black

Tattooed all I see. All that I am. All I'll be

When eddie holds the word "Be" until the next verse, i dont know what it is about this modification but i get the chills and start crying when i hear this version of black, it made my world go nuts.

"And if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done"
    This line just inspires me to live life to the fullest

"I got scratches all over my arms. One for each day since I fell apart."
    reminds me of my cutting experiance...

"Caught a bolt of lightning. Cursed the day he let it go."

"Model, role model. Roll some models in blood."

"Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"
    this line just makes sense to me...

And of course
    "Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"
    Lets just hope this never really happens
    Saw things so much clearer....
    She dont want me after i have flown away.... into the sun burn....
    You ever hear the story of Mr. faded glory?