Options

Last Kiss

PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
is on the radio right now. I'm not that big of a Last Kiss fan, but hey, Pearl Jam on the radio... :)
Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i'm a big fan of Last Kiss

i love this cover...

i don't care if it was a huge success... or anything like that... but look at those lyrics.... GREAT SONG!!!
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • Options
    i dont like the song
    "thiers still time to escape, youve got time to escape
    thiers still time so escape,,,,
    auuuhhheehhh yaeeahh "
  • Options
    Pretty Good cover.
    "Life Is one crushing defeat after another,until you just wish Flanders was dead!"
    -Homer J.Simpson
  • Options
    yeah, this is prolly the only song in my lifetime that massive radio airplay didn't kill. i still love it.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    i think this song is great, not the best cover, but its just different to the rest which is why i like it...but i havent been affected by its popularity as PJ gets NO air time here anyway.
  • Options
    what i like the most in this song... is the lyrics... it's powerfull
  • Options
    MSEMSE Posts: 7
    Last Kiss is what got me back into Pearl Jam after remembering "Alive" and "Jeremy" as a kid.... a great, catchy song
  • Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    overplayed to death. both radio and concert (see 2000 tour) but when I go a few months without hearing it it can be a nice surprise
  • Options
    i think even flow overplayed... not last kiss
  • Options
    I don't dislike Last Kiss...but I don't necessarily like it...the thing that keeps me listening to it every now and again is that simple, addictive drumming...
  • Options
    Last Kiss is one of my favorite songs to listen to while I'm driving...roll down the windows and turn it up real loud and sing as loud as possible.....

No wonder the other drivers think I'm nuts...
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • Options
    anOmisanOmis Posts: 223
    i like PJ's cover better than the original version...
    ~~dont mind yer make up, just make up yer mind~~

~~its better to be hated for who you are than be loved for who you are not~~

F.ZAPPA