Options

Christmas 1993 - Ramblings Cont'd. noise

Hello,

Why does my copy of Angel/Ramblings Cont'd. (Indio 5 NOV 93) have strange noises during the "Shoes for my friends" diatribe? I have heard multiple copies of this 7" 45 record and it is present on every one.

The background noise starts right after "F*ck Me in the Brain." The background noise sounds somebody wrinkled the master tape. Its almost like the origional master track had problems and needed to be worked over before they put it to vinyl.

Note: I find it strange and hilarious that the word "cunt" is beeped by Sony but the word "fuck" is not.
Further Note: I am glad I have this entire song with out the beeps or the background noise on "Manifesting Morison" which was a Hawk Italian unauthorized bootleg.

Thanks for your insight,
Brett

p.s. <b><i>CRAPOLA</b></i> I posted this to the wrong section. I suck. I'm sorry guys--- up too late.
"You are not going to be killed by a terrorist. We have seriously lost our sense of perspective. And it is being used against us, not by the terrorists, but by leaders seeking to terrorize us."

Michael Moore, Dude, Where's My Country?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
    alchoholic

all the fake cub fans might want to hold on before ordering that new jacket
    convicted