"I'M A WHITE AMERICAN!!"

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,154
    mickeyrat said:
    Send a salami to your boy in the jail
    Wonder how he's doing these days

making "grilled" cheese over a hot plate.. .
    THOSE ARE TWO SEPERATE ACQUAINTANCES OF THE JUGGLER!

what, I'm supposed to keep the low lifes you know straight?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    edited May 8
    Again...in my experience, there is always direct correlation with racist bigots who give me a hard time over these government monitoring questions and who they support for president (and who they blame for, what they consider, the world bursting into flames). 

Yesterday I had an old lady, with Fox blaring in the background, yell at me that these government monitoring questions were discriminatory....I had to explain that they were, indeed, the exact opposite of that and were specifically being asked of her to prove we were not being discriminatory, in the even we got audited. Even says so in the paragraph I read to her word for word. She said the questions were "disgusting."

Later she blamed Biden for jacking up interest rates, as if he sets them (and if he did, don't you think he would just unilaterally lower them during an election year dummy?). She even admitted that she has so much hatred in her heart towards Biden for ruining the country. She also was furious over the bi-partisan spending bill to fund the government that was passed earlier this year. She exclaimed that "there is so much pork in there!" I pointed out that both parties spend like crazy and the previous admin racked up record levels of spending. She did not believe me. 

This afternoon I spoke with a dope who yelled that our country is a mess and that he's not going to refinance his low rate he got when "a different kind of administration was in control, I'll leave it at that." I enjoyed pointing out that he go this mortgage in 2014...when Obama was president. Somehow he thought he refinanced in 2020.

We are a nation of morons. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    edited May 8
    Oh!....I forgot to mention I had ANOTHER guy who was declined yesterday call me back this morning to ask if he was declined because of the way he answered these gov monitoring questions (of course he was Non Hispanic, While, and Male) instead of his low credit score as he was only a couple points away from qualifying. 

Pretty sure he thought if he said he was hispanic or black he would've been approved. 

Fucking. Morons. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,222
    Congratulations!😁