Options

*** LAS VEGAS 1 - 2024 SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,854
    I think that brings us to 66 different songs across the five shows.

Damn shame that "Got to Give" and "Won't Tell" have only been played once so far. They might be my two favorites on the album. I'm really glad I went to Vancouver.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    BF25394 said:
    I think that brings us to 66 different songs across the five shows.

Damn shame that "Got to Give" and "Won't Tell" have only been played once so far. They might be my two favorites on the album. I'm really glad I went to Vancouver.
    Would be kinda surprised if we didn’t see at least one of those Saturday 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,547
    IT SHOULD BE A BIT BINAURAL DAY TODAY!!
    Give me breakerfall or give me death!
    Well, you live on.
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 510
    URthekey said:

Nice!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    edited May 17
    God damn! Pearl Jam does not suck. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,218
    Not too bad for only taking two pictures.

What a show. The new material sounds great, and I didn’t notice any flubs throughout the set. Looking forward to this boot.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,044
    Best looking set by far so far! Wish I made this one! 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    PJNB said:
    I agree 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    PJNB said:
    Making me kind of rethink my concert picking strategy...a little bit. Unlikely I'd have landed GA for either of the Vegas shows.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    edited May 17
    I was supposed to be at this one.. but gave it up to save $... oh well .
    My bad
    BREATH.. my LA request..HTI... sigh... I'm bummed I missed this. 

Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,039
    chalon said:
    WhoAreWe said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    aurynsdad said:
    If they play all of Binaural, I'm gonna be so jealous...
    You and I both. Hopefully they save Binaural in full for Philly. 
    They already did  in Toronto 2016 and likely never again (sadly). 
    Maybe they throw a curve ball that no one expects and play Riot Act in full instead haha
    Saving that for @mcgruff10 in Indy!
    oh hell no
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    Wobbie said:
    my buddy’s kid is a cop in vegas. looks like you might get some kim thayil tonight.

We can't let this post be lost to history 
  • Options
    Celticskemba8Celticskemba8 Posts: 319
    adusick said:
    U2 Bad into Corduroy!
    Wow amazing!
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,412
    adusick said:
    U2 Bad into Corduroy!
    Wow amazing!
    Im assuming the Bad performance was a nod to their Sphere residency. Oddly enough, many fans were disappointed that they didn’t play Bad even once in those 40 shows!
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 290
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Inside Job

I've wanted so bad to hear this song live. Maybe in Seattle but I'm doubtful. :-(
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,223
    Wobbie said:
    my buddy’s kid is a cop in vegas. looks like you might get some kim thayil tonight.

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,223
    Boooooooooooom. Lol if it's a joke. If not revoke your r&r license for a week.
  • Options
    Cenelson43Cenelson43 Providence, RI Posts: 14
    Does anyone know whether there will be a LV night two specific shirt, or whether the night 1 shirt will be available again (sold out last night)?
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    Great setlist! Quick question....was BAD good? One of my favorite songs ever. Did they have music and words or just words? I was a massive U2 fan before I got seriously into PJ. Now BAD has lots of company from the PJ discography including tracks like Corduroy,Inside Job, H.T.I.,Breath, Hail, Hail....well I could just keep on going.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    Bad was just Ed playing the intro for 20-30 seconds. Was hoping he’d sing a bit of it, but nice homage either way
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,437
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Inside Job

I've wanted so bad to hear this song live. Maybe in Seattle but I'm doubtful. :-(
    My favorite PJ song. I had tickets to Columbia ‘08 and had to miss the show day of due to a medical emergency with my wife (everything worked out 🙏, all good). 

Took another 8 years but finally got it at Wrigley N1 in Chicago and again at Fort Worth last year. It’s such a great track, and they kill it live.

Hope they play it in Seattle for you!
  • Options
    Does anyone know whether there will be a LV night two specific shirt, or whether the night 1 shirt will be available again (sold out last night)?
    LV 2 should have its own specific event shirt, button, sticker, token and of course poster. 
    Your best chance at a night one shirt is either on here if someone is selling or on eBay.

This set and crowd was fire.  Wow!  Number 22 for me and got Tremor Christ for first time.  Couldn't believe it when I heard it.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    My first Tremor Christ too, 19th show. I got Breakerfall and Inside Job last year for the first time but still awesome to hear again.
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 180
    URthekey said:
    Ed just gave some dude in the pit $500 to gamble.
    https://youtu.be/r_KhcabEkbg?si=1Xme-Eqs3_803-SD
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    aurynsdadaurynsdad Posts: 862
    My bad

Yeah, it feels weird having gone to the show right before and seeing/hearing the massive contrast between the two. Sacramento was essentially an okay Pearl Jam show. My kids, who were at their first show, had a jolly time, but at this point they are well aware of the Faithfull flub and that's all they talk about when they talk about the show. A few days later in Las Vegas, the band sounds completely fresh and rejuvenated and everything is magical. I'm jealous, but I'm also gonna be at Bottle Rock without the littles and at this point in my Pearl Jam fandom will obviously take everything I can get and feel blessed :)
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!) • 10/1/94 Bridge School • 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!) • 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!) • 10/25/03 B. School • 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!) • 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!) • 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!) • 5/13/22 Oakland (had to leave early, but W.M.A.! Immortality!) • 5/13/24 Sacramento (Light Years! Picture in a Frame!) • 5/25/24 Bottle Rock (Last Kiss! Maybe It’s Time w/Bradley Cooper!)
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 510
    aurynsdad said:
    My bad

Yeah, it feels weird having gone to the show right before and seeing/hearing the massive contrast between the two. Sacramento was essentially an okay Pearl Jam show. My kids, who were at their first show, had a jolly time, but at this point they are well aware of the Faithfull flub and that's all they talk about when they talk about the show. A few days later in Las Vegas, the band sounds completely fresh and rejuvenated and everything is magical. I'm jealous, but I'm also gonna be at Bottle Rock without the littles and at this point in my Pearl Jam fandom will obviously take everything I can get and feel blessed :)
    ( I see the contrast from youTube videos of Vegas1 from last night. I went to Sac's, so- Las Vegas 1 sounds like you said " completely fresh and rejuvenated and everything is magical. "! 
      Sac had plenty of the goods as to outshine, & forget about an awkward start with Faithful- in my opinion only. Vegas 1? True 🔥.)

• Options
    StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 994
    gerald605 said:
    URthekey said:
    Actually it was a female fan. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,662
    pjl44 said:
    Wobbie said:

We can't let this post be lost to history 
    Finalist for best forum post ever made.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,511
    Something Special likely to be the hard one to get going forward
    I can live with that 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,854
    gerald605 said:
    URthekey said:
    Actually it was a female fan. 
    He originally gave it to a guy, and then it was passed to the guy's female companion. I saw him hand the guy the money from close enough that I could read the 100s on the bills.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.