Options

MSG 1 Bootleg

SeveredHand10SeveredHand10 Posts: 7
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
How does it sound? Does it have the same quality as this years previous bootlegs, such as cracking and the bass being too high?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I ordered it at the June but haven't gotten it yet..I also ordered MSG2. I think i saw something about them being shipped within 3 weeks of the show..
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    I think it sounds fantastic and I think it's probably the best show that I've heard (mp3) so far from the 2008 tour.
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    I think it sounds fantastic and I think it's probably the best show that I've heard (mp3) so far from the 2008 tour.

I agree. The show is amazing
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    sweet
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    i just downloaded it, after a ton of problems downloading and importing to itunes, and it sounds great. I went to the show and listening to this makes me feel like i was there again
  • Options
    BokiBoki Posts: 23
    No one else thinks that the vocals are bit low in relation to the guitars and drums on some songs? Maybe it's my iPod.
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    W.M.A. is INTENSE love this show and I"m glad I was there and finally here love reign and spin the black circle , awesome crowd.

and What the FUCK! during 1/2 full is by itself worth the bootleg.
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    can you hear the crowd sing-a-long in the boot? how is it compared to the audience recording?
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.