Options

[SOLD] FS 2024 Seattle Work Jacket Medium - face value / partial swap for Vancouver poster

edited May 8 in Lost Dogs
Got the wrong size unfortunately - it's too big.

Price - 100 USD.

If you have a Vancouver N1 poster, I'm interested in that as part of the exchange.

Will post anywhere in the US or I can hand over if you're going to either of the Seattle shows.

Post edited by LastStopOnTheWestCoastLine on

Comments

• Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 765
    edited May 8
    1) were these sellling pretty good? i kind of want one...definitely going to try it on.
    2) If you got a medium, you must me small...male/female? what do you normally wear?
    3) was there a limit to purchase?
    4) I may be able to help you out...I'll be in Vegas both shows...

• Options
    Sold now. But for your other questions - i got it while walking out of the show after close. Merch inside the arena was still open and they had this in stock. I don't know about limits.

I'm a short skinny guy and later realized when i got home that i do get Small size when it comes to blazers and sports jackets. So it was my mistake rather than bad sizing.
  • Options
    bzouidenbzouiden Posts: 101
    Sold now. But for your other questions - i got it while walking out of the show after close. Merch inside the arena was still open and they had this in stock. I don't know about limits.

I'm a short skinny guy and later realized when i got home that i do get Small size when it comes to blazers and sports jackets. So it was my mistake rather than bad sizing.
    Sorry to bug you further but...  
    What is the jacket made out of Denium, corduroy it really hard to tell in the pics and no one answered me over on the merch forums.

I also want one but have some hard decisions coming up in Chicago and want to be prepared as they will most likely have cool as well.  
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 765

thanks