VinceVince Posts: 174
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
8 minutes and counting...
“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cbbjrcbbjr Posts: 229
    Good luck to you too. Maybe since it is a Sunday night demand will be less and all of us who have been shut out are able to get them for this one. At least its wishful thinking.
    98-KC; 00-Indianapolis, StL, KC; 03-KC, DC; 04-DC; 06-Camden2, DC, Pittsburgh; 08-DC; 09-Chicago1, Spectrum3; 10-DC; 13-Baltimote; 16-Chicago1; 18-Seattle2; 22-NY
  • Options
    Fingers are crossed.
  • Options
    Nothing yet. 2pm correct?
  • Options
    got 'em!

good luck too you.

"Don't hate the media, become the media" - Jello Biafra
  • Options
    got 'em!

good luck to you.

"Don't hate the media, become the media" - Jello Biafra
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    Got em this time after striking out for DC 1!

Had to refresh until 2:05 before the show appeared, got temp out of stock a couple of times, then got the buy button and had no issues.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    got 'em!

good luck too you.

I scored a pair. Sweet!! Good luck.
  • Options
    pilatesdogpilatesdog Posts: 55
    screwed again! How about you Vince?
    A truant finds home and a wish to hold on but theres a trapdoor in the sun Over 20 shows attended, remember at least half
  • Options
    damn!!!
    A truant finds home and a wish to hold on but theres a trapdoor in the sun Over 20 shows attended, remember at least half
  • Options
    unlededunleded Posts: 30
    that's 0 for 2 for me.
    04/25/95 - met EV @ Hovercraft show; 09/24/96 - MD; 09/18/98 - MD (caught MC drumstick); 09/04/00 - MD; 07/01/03 - VA; 10/01/04 - Reading; 10/11/04 - DC; 05/30/06 - DC; 06/11/08 - WPB; 08/24/09 - Chicago; 11/15/13 - Dallas; 11/16/13 - OKC
  • Options
    pilatesdog wrote:
    damn!!!

No issues this time. I started the refreshing process at 1:55. and kept it going until about 2:05 when the date was posted. First click was a winner. I feel really lucky.
  • Options
    0/2 at the plate for me as well.

(swings open the door, pops head into the room) Did someone say there was a $165 crack giveaway from the 10c at 2pm today?
  • Options
    I did the same with no luck, hope for the "master" or save up for the scalpers. Nice work Vince. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    jessykawjessykaw Posts: 29
    I was freaking out because the icon didn't come up until 2:05. Didn't get the buy button until 2:18...twice. Both times it said out of stock once I got there.

No concert for me since I will be on vacation when TM tickets go on sale.
    Charlotte: 10/4/96
    Virginia Beach: 6/17/08
    D.C.: 6/22/08
    D.C.: 8/17/08 (Vedder solo)
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    nothin here either. what now?

this sucks
  • Options
    73737777373777 Posts: 21
    0 for 2

I started clicking moments before 2 pm. I clicked atleast 45 times a minute. My arm went numb long ago. Still, nothing.

10C ticket ordering...
    D.C. (Constitution Hall) - 1995 (Jack Irons first)
    Columbia, MD - 1996-1998-2000
    VA Beach - 2000 & 2008
    Raleigh, NC - 2003
    Charlotte, NC - 2003
    Bristow, VA - 2003
  • Options
    rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    yea i did the best I could both times. I was planning on driving my sister across the country to move into college, then flying to DC, and my parents said they'd pay for the plane ticket since I was helping her move in. Maybe they'll pay for the outrageous priced stubhub.com tickets...

haha yea right, i'm fucked.

what's the deal with ticket master. Are the tickets any good... how many are there?
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Got the buy button again twice and each time I IMMEDIATELY pressed it and got the sold out message. Does anyone understand why this keeps happening? I just said fuck it and bought my son a couple of t's. Would appreciate anyone going to any of the shows if they would PM to get my son an East Coast shirt. He's really bummed out about this and maybe this will cheer him up. I refuse to use Ticketbastard after the sham they pulled on me for the Pearl Jam show. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    rtwilli4 wrote:
    yea i did the best I could both times. I was planning on driving my sister across the country to move into college, then flying to DC, and my parents said they'd pay for the plane ticket since I was helping her move in. Maybe they'll pay for the outrageous priced stubhub.com tickets...

haha yea right, i'm fucked.

what's the deal with ticket master. Are the tickets any good... how many are there?

The Warner Theater is tiny. I wouldn't worry about ticketmaster and seat location. It only holds 1800 people.
  • Options
    julienovajulienova Posts: 118
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    Got the buy button again twice and each time I IMMEDIATELY pressed it and got the sold out message. Does anyone understand why this keeps happening?

Server overload. I am a web developer, and I thought that maybe I screwed up by having sessions running in IE, Firefox, and finally, out of desperation, Safari.

My friend just texted me, and she had the same problems with just one session the whole time and nothing else open on laptop.

The people who got in and got tickets did so out of sheer luck. I had 5 Buy buttons to no avail. Powerball lottery would be easier to win.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    julienova wrote:
    Server overload. I am a web developer, and I thought that maybe I screwed up by having sessions running in IE, Firefox, and finally, out of desperation, Safari.

My friend just texted me, and she had the same problems with just one session the whole time and nothing else open on laptop.

The people who got in and got tickets did so out of sheer luck. I had 5 Buy buttons to no avail. Powerball lottery would be easier to win.

LOL, I feel your pain. Maybe if we won the powerball we could afford the prices for good seats then. I figured it was something technical and I had no chance after the first ones failed. Thanks for commiserating!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    NomocrzyNomocrzy Charlottesville, VA Posts: 23
    Tried both times - completely locked out of night 1, got buy on night 2, but wouldn't seal the deal for some reason.
    Asheville, North Carolina (October 06, 2004) | Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006) | Washington, D.C. (June 22, 2008) | Mansfield, Massachusetts (June 30, 2008) | Gibson Amphitheater (October 06, 2009) | Gibson Amphitheater (October 07, 2009) | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 28, 2009) | Bristow, VA (May 13, 2010) | Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011) | Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011) | Baltimore, MD (October 27, 2013) | Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013) | Portland, OR (November 29, 2013) | Spokane, WA (November 30, 2013) | Moline, IL (October 17, 2014) | Hampton (April 18, 2016) | Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) | Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) | Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016) | Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) | Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018) | Boston Night 2 (September 04, 2018)

• Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    julienova wrote:

So what makes it log us out when we hit the buy button?
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2