Options

PJ artwork

prljmngrlprljmngrl Posts: 320
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Who does the artwork for the PJ web page and for their posters and mechandise?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pretty sure the website art is Brad Klausen.

Edit: Actually I'm 100% sure... http://tenclub.net/etc/credits.php
  • Options
    pretty sure the website art is Brad Klausen.

Edit: Actually I'm 100% sure... http://tenclub.net/etc/credits.php
    does he do the posters and merchandise designs as well?
  • Options
    prljmngrl wrote:
    does he do the posters and merchandise designs as well?

some, some are the ames bros
  • Options
    am I the only one who doesn't like it? I think the web page art is dull and lacks creativity. The merchandise is also pretty lame in design. The only thing I can say positively is that I have seen several posters that I thought were eye catching and interesting. Other than that I question....why?
  • Options
    prljmngrl wrote:
    am I the only one who doesn't like it? I think the web page art is dull and lacks creativity. The merchandise is also pretty lame in design. The only thing I can say positively is that I have seen several posters that I thought were eye catching and interesting. Other than that I question....why?

I really like it....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    prljmngrl wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what do you think would make the pearljam.com site better? Any examples online of something you think is cool?
    Sam
  • Options
    samnation wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, what do you think would make the pearljam.com site better? Any examples online of something you think is cool?
    its too rigid. The website with the pine trees looks like a sasquatch is coming out of the woods. The alien like symbolism on some web pages and the devil references on the merchandise is just bizarre. I would like to see something more flowy (is that a word lol). More psychadelic I suppose. Of course I suppose it all boils down to sense of style preference.
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    I remember my friend in Seattle was searching for web development jobs and saw a posting for a web developer (not designer) for the Pearl Jam website. One of the requirements for the job was "Must not be a Pearl Jam fan" which we found interesting. Makes sense as it is probably best to be disconnected so that you can concentrate on the job at hand.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18