Options

Ohana VIP.. worth it?

U2SJU2SJ Posts: 62
Hello!

i'm currently on the waitlist for Friday 9/27 for VIP. 
can you guys tell me a little bit more about VIP? Worth it? especially the seating.. Im not finding much info online.

Thanks all!
Marisa
15 days til Portland and 12 to Sac!! 

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,567
    I did VIP in 2021
    I'd say no
    The VIP is off to the side of the main stage.
    There are tables to sit at and bleachers.
    To me what you get is okay but the distance from the stage makes it not worth the money.
    You are free to go into the general audience of course and and access the main area but in the long run not worth it.
    If you want to be close to the stage in the VIP area there is a narrow area off to Mike's right but you'd have to be there all day so you might as well be in the g.a. area.

Good people watching though 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,420
    Big no
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,284
    What about the fact that the entrance is closer to the stage, thereby giving you a better shot at rail in the GA area? 
  • Options
    edited April 26
    Hahaha.. no.... you have to go around  and the people who want rail run to get there and if you are gonna pay all that money just to sit on rail all day is a big waste of money. 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,190
    I had read the comments in the forum here, before we decided to ever go to Ohana a couple years ago, and decided to just get GA.  We have never been sorry to not have VIP, especially with the price of food and drinks for 3 days.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1,
  • Options
    TA243471 said:
    I had read the comments in the forum here, before we decided to ever go to Ohana a couple years ago, and decided to just get GA.  We have never been sorry to not have VIP, especially with the price of food and drinks for 3 days.
    Yeah. A Kona beer is $15...can get a 12 pack when its on sale at Ralphs for $15.99
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 62
    thanks all.. I looked at pics and looks awful! The VIP is way off to the side! Not paying 650 for that. 
    I decided to be content with Portland and Sacramento... much better view from the side seats and GA in an arena! 
    Took myself off the VIP waitlist!

• Options
    U2SJ said:
    thanks all.. I looked at pics and looks awful! The VIP is way off to the side! Not paying 650 for that. 
    I decided to be content with Portland and Sacramento... much better view from the side seats and GA in an arena! 

Plenty of tickets that aren't VIP...
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    edited April 26
    I enjoy VIP xD can go to GA anytime you want as well.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    U2SJ said:

Spending a day on the ocean doing your own thing.  Head into the venue around 7pm and check out the second headliner and PJ.  From halfway back or so.  Seems like a good way to spend a day.  No VIP needed