nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,907
    nicknyr15 said:
    Whoops

What happened ? Lol 
    I was going to get those!

Tried on 4 accounts. One hit. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    Tried on 4 or 5 different sites. Hit on SNKRS. That's  3 for 5 in the last 2 weeks.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,635
    nicknyr15 said:

Did you pay for those??..ugly IMO..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Of course lol. Sometimes the uglier the sneaker the more they go for. There’s a story behind the design. And while I agree they’re not the prettiest, they’re definitely different and interesting. Plus you can rock funky socks with them ahahah 
  • Options
    Tried on 4 or 5 different sites. Hit on SNKRS. That's  3 for 5 in the last 2 weeks.

Awesome. My cousins paid around $350 for these a few years ago. Can’t wait to get them in hand. I’m like a child. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    nicknyr15 said:

Awesome. My cousins paid around $350 for these a few years ago. Can’t wait to get them in hand. I’m like a child. 
    The funny thing is that at 12:09 I got an email from Feature confirming my order. Closely followed by the getting prepped for shipping email.
    5 minutes later I get an email confirming my cancellation of the order.
    I was under the impression that my attempt at 9 a.m. had not succeeded. 
    Weird things afoot in the shoeniverse
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,635
    nicknyr15 said:
    23scidoo said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Of course lol. Sometimes the uglier the sneaker the more they go for. There’s a story behind the design. And while I agree they’re not the prettiest, they’re definitely different and interesting. Plus you can rock funky socks with them ahahah 
    Its your money..lol..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

The funny thing is that at 12:09 I got an email from Feature confirming my order. Closely followed by the getting prepped for shipping email.
    5 minutes later I get an email confirming my cancellation of the order.
    I was under the impression that my attempt at 9 a.m. had not succeeded. 
    Weird things afoot in the shoeniverse
    Canceled order is the worst thing ever. 
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Got screwed on 4 accounts for these on SNKRS. So happy my skateshop plug came through with a pair for retail. 

Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,165
    Yeah I actually wanted those!
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,266
    Some custom air max 1
  • Options
    Some custom air max 1
    Nice man! Love the materials. 

• Options

• Options

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,266
    nicknyr15 said:

Fire!
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Fire!
    My favorite sb dunk of the year so far. The details And materials are off the charts. 
  • Options

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,458
    Anybody else enjoying being able to get these J1 "bricks" on the Nike app for an average of about $100-ish during random price drops? Perfect beaters. Just paid $83 for Legend Coffee gore-tex. My go-to J1s here in the PNW. Skeptical, but for $83, I'll take a chance to at least see it in person. 

• Options
    Anybody else enjoying being able to get these J1 "bricks" on the Nike app for an average of about $100-ish during random price drops? Perfect beaters. Just paid $83 for Legend Coffee gore-tex. My go-to J1s here in the PNW. Skeptical, but for $83, I'll take a chance to at least see it in person. 

Oh yea baby!! Love it. I’ve also been going back and buying sneakers that were once going for close $600 for 150-200$. It’s a good time 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Oh yea baby!! Love it. I’ve also been going back and buying sneakers that were once going for close $600 for 150-200$. It’s a good time 
    Definitely a good time. I wanna hop on some on Ebay, but fakes are so good nowadays. I feel like I've gotten some that possibly fake, but passed auth check. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Definitely a good time. I wanna hop on some on Ebay, but fakes are so good nowadays. I feel like I've gotten some that possibly fake, but passed auth check. 
    They only fake the good selling ones.  If you are buying run of the mill you should be good Alex.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

They only fake the good selling ones.  If you are buying run of the mill you should be good Alex.
    Oh they are faking 'em all Chris. Reddit got em all over. Even ones that are not selling. Rep manufacturers are still making money selling $100 shoes they can make for a fraction of that. Greedy fuckers. There's even videos on fake J1 Heritage. Wtf? You can't even give those things away. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,588
    you guys probably know about this but I get emails every day from a website called slickdeals.com. I’m not a shoe guy but they seem to have various nikes everyday. it’s a good site - it just shows deals of the day and you buy through the legit site of whatever.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    you guys probably know about this but I get emails every day from a website called slickdeals.com. I’m not a shoe guy but they seem to have various nikes everyday. it’s a good site - it just shows deals of the day and you buy through the legit site of whatever.
    Never heard of It. I’ll check it out. Thanks!
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Oh they are faking 'em all Chris. Reddit got em all over. Even ones that are not selling. Rep manufacturers are still making money selling $100 shoes they can make for a fraction of that. Greedy fuckers. There's even videos on fake J1 Heritage. Wtf? You can't even give those things away. 
    Well if it only costs like $10 to make and can sell for $100 then why not?

I think the only shoe I'd really want for aftermarket now would be the Titanium or Finale XX3's.  I can tell real from fakes on those though.

For shits and grins i googles them.  First pair I see has the wrong box so might be a B grade.  Very sus.

Air jordan xx3 23 Premier Finale size 15The thing I didn't love about these was they are almost the same as the Carolina colorway.  Still a damn dope shoe though.
    In Context The Titanium Air Jordan XX3  Complex
  • Options
    edited May 22
    nicknyr15 said:

Well if it only costs like $10 to make and can sell for $100 then why not?

I think the only shoe I'd really want for aftermarket now would be the Titanium or Finale XX3's.  I can tell real from fakes on those though.

For shits and grins i googles them.  First pair I see has the wrong box so might be a B grade.  Very sus.

Air jordan xx3 23 Premier Finale size 15The thing I didn't love about these was they are almost the same as the Carolina colorway.  Still a damn dope shoe though.
    In Context The Titanium Air Jordan XX3  Complex

That blue one is nice, but the design might be a bit much for me. I am after the Freeze Out. A lot cheaper now, but still huge money. I also don't buy pre-owned so there's that. Not shoes, can't make myself do it. Ha
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 231
    ride amongst the waves...