Options

Mansfield parking lot theft--The case of the stolen GPS and Ipod

PJ Boston MamaPJ Boston Mama Posts: 18
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello...Our Jeep Wrangler was broken into at Monday's Mansfield concert. Someone crowbarred the console and stole a GPS and Ipod. If anyone saw anything suspicious, or if you also had a problem, or if you are racked with guilt and want to return the loot, or if you found the loot and are looked for a reward, please PM me.

Thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i saw someone suspicious leaving the venue, they were 5' 10", 180lbs, white, brown hair and a tattoo.
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i saw someone suspicious leaving the venue, they were 5' 10", 180lbs, white, brown hair and a tattoo.

lol...Well, that narrows the field considerably! (I notice you said "they". Guess that leaves the gender open.)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,360
    Fucking bastards.... as a Wrangler owner, I know how you feel. *sigh*

Good luck recovering your stuff.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    sorry to hear that. there are tons of cowards out there.

in earlier threads weren't people complaining about TOO much police presence in the parking lots? suprised it went unnoticed.
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    i dont know anything about a theft but its funny you mention a GPS and Ipod because I got a really good deal on those exact items from one of the fine gentlemen selling the knockoff t-shirts after the show. Last ones he had in stock. Its a shame oyu didnt bump into him you could have replaced you stuff for cheap.
  • Options
    slug420 wrote:
    i dont know anything about a theft but its funny you mention a GPS and Ipod because I got a really good deal on those exact items from one of the fine gentlemen selling the knockoff t-shirts after the show. Last ones he had in stock. Its a shame oyu didnt bump into him you could have replaced you stuff for cheap.

LOL! too funny...
  • Options
    in earlier threads weren't people complaining about TOO much police presence in the parking lots? suprised it went unnoticed.

I thought the same thing when some chowderheads set off fireworks next to my car while I was waiting to leave the lot. I about jumped out of my skin...

No cops around then.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Fucking bastards.... as a Wrangler owner, I know how you feel. *sigh*

Good luck recovering your stuff.

Thanks! Guess that's the hazard of driving around in an open air vehicle.
  • Options
    toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    The woman I went with had her jeep broken in to as well. Broke into the console and at first we thought they got her purse/phone/sunglasses.

I called her phone..and the assholes tossed the phone in the trash. She found her purse in front of the jeep but it had been rummaged through. Cash was gone..what is wrong with people? All that effort and hassle for like 35.00.
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585

What the fuck, man? I was just a little bit tired is all.
  • Options
    lovebuzzlovebuzz Posts: 42
    Out of curiousity - did anyone happen to get a stolen phone BACK last night? We, like most, sat in the lot for at least an hour before moving 10 feet, so were stuck with nothing to do but watch the drunken morons run around the parking lot. I happened to notice a kid have to pull out a cell phone for a couple Mansfield cops (driving a scary golf cart). The kid made a call or two, then one of the cops made a call or two with the same phone the kid had, and next thing you know, they kid was handcuffed and hauled off. Was confused after seeing this last night, but I guess the kid might have been connected to a cell theft.

His two "friends" abandoned him as soon as the cops showed up too... :-)