Options

Vinyl Schminyl...but how about updated soft packaged Ten & Vs. (and Vitalogy?) CDs?

SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 824
While I love looking at people's vinyls and turn table setups online, I'm not going down that expensive path.  The only full vinyl I own is a Sgt. Pepper's that I got from my parents back in the early 1980s (kind of a weird random gift now that I think about it), so that will have to do.  

The only physical music I still buy are Pearl Jam's studio album CDs and it would be great to have updated soft case versions of Ten and Vs. (the original albums, not deluxe versions).  And while it may be sacrilegious to even think this, an updated Vitalogy CD booklet (so the art is upright) would also be cool...so they all match.

Just a suggestion for the band/Ten Club if they want to make a few more dollars someday.  And when that day happens, I hope they sell them individually...not all in a giant box set.   =)
19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!

Comments

• Options
    dobybluedobyblue Posts: 63
    I hope they do CD+Blu-ray sets so we can get those Atmos mixes without the fidelity loss streaming Atmos incurs.