Options

Seattle Kraken Ten Club Night is April 9th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936

The Seattle Kraken have partnered with Pearl Jam and the Ten Club to provide an exclusive opportunity to purchase specialty tickets for an upcoming Kraken game at Climate Pledge Arena! Come cheer on your Seattle Kraken with your fellow Ten Club members on April 9th. Every ticket purchase comes with a limited-edition Kraken x Pearl Jam t-shirt and the opportunity to gather on the ice post-game and take a photo with your fellow PJ fans!

A portion of the ticket proceeds will support the Vitalogy Foundation.

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Nice! :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,289
    demetrios said:

The Seattle Kraken have partnered with Pearl Jam and the Ten Club to provide an exclusive opportunity to purchase specialty tickets for an upcoming Kraken game at Climate Pledge Arena! Come cheer on your Seattle Kraken with your fellow Ten Club members on April 9th. Every ticket purchase comes with a limited-edition Kraken x Pearl Jam t-shirt and the opportunity to gather on the ice post-game and take a photo with your fellow PJ fans!

Fantastic! I'll definitely try and hit this.  Also, kind of surprised we haven't heard about a Mariners 10c night yet.  Maybe not happening this year?
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 203
    mr bungle said:
    demetrios said:

Fantastic! I'll definitely try and hit this.  Also, kind of surprised we haven't heard about a Mariners 10c night yet.  Maybe not happening this year?
    Wouldn't it be cool if it were May 29th? They've got a home game against the Astros I think. 
  • Options
    njhaley1 said:
    mr bungle said:
    demetrios said:

Wouldn't it be cool if it were May 29th? They've got a home game against the Astros I think. 
    Yes, they do.  Great call.  That would be PERFECT!
  • Options
    UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 779
    Anyone get prompted for different shirt sizes at checkout? I am buying two tickets, but only received one option for shirt size.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,879
    They should do a Kraken night the next time the Kraken play in Boston. No, it doesn't make sense, but I'm an hour from Boston, and I'd rather have a Kraken/PJ shirt than a Bruins/PJ shirt.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Shit!! looks like the offer is sold out already? WTF
  • Options
    mr bungle said:
    njhaley1 said:
    mr bungle said:
    demetrios said:

Yes please! Not a big baseball fan but will totally go if Pearl Jam & Ten Club partnered up with the Seattle Mariners for a cool treat that night.
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 443
    demetrios said:
    mr bungle said:
    njhaley1 said:
    mr bungle said:
    demetrios said:

Yes please! Not a big baseball fan but will totally go if Pearl Jam & Ten Club partnered up with the Seattle Mariners for a cool treat that night.
    Not certain it's in the cards for a Mariners night. 

• May 28: Peanuts Night and Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

• May 29: Asian American, Native Hawaiian & Pacific Islander Heritage Night, Bark at the Park and Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

• May 30: Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

• Options
    edited April 5
    demetrios said: Yes please! Not a big baseball fan but will totally go if Pearl Jam & Ten Club partnered up with the Seattle Mariners for a cool treat that night.
    Count me in :smiley: What about a Seattle Sounders x Pearl Jam special event on the 29th? :wink:
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    demetrios said: Yes please! Not a big baseball fan but will totally go if Pearl Jam & Ten Club partnered up with the Seattle Mariners for a cool treat that night.
    Count me in :smiley: What about a Seattle Sounders x Pearl Jam special event on the 30th? :wink:

Sure. That would be sweet too.
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 586
    potnik said:
    demetrios said:
    mr bungle said:
    njhaley1 said:
    mr bungle said:
    demetrios said:

Not certain it's in the cards for a Mariners night. 

• May 28: Peanuts Night and Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

• May 29: Asian American, Native Hawaiian & Pacific Islander Heritage Night, Bark at the Park and Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

• May 30: Mariners Value Game (vs. Houston Astros)

Wonder if Boom could do something on the 29th?
  • Options
    I have a spare ticket - face value ($116.36 including taxes and fees) or best offer. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    Bump - single ticket still available
  • Options
    Final bump - selling single ticket for $80.
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,933
    Wish I lived closer, would love to go to this game. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    Have fun tonight to all attending.
  • Options
    ⏪ Kraken x Ten Club Night ⏪

PNW Ten Club members took over Climate Pledge last night. Thank you to everyone who made it.

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,933
    That's awesome.  
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    lootnublootnub Posts: 5

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/tickets/specials/pearl-jam These have been available for a few weeks. Not sure why 10c hadn't announced it yet. 
  • Options
    edited April 18
    lootnub said:

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/tickets/specials/pearl-jam These have been available for a few weeks. Not sure why 10c hadn't announced it yet. 
    :plus_one: I've already booked my ticket for the Seattle Sounders match on the 29th :i_dunno:
  • Options
    AB4076AB4076 Posts: 9
    Did anyone capture the photo from the Instagram reel?  I am in the photo in the reel but I forgot to get a screen grab of the photo.

Thank you
    Aaron