Options

Limited Edition Eddie Vedder prints signed by Paul Kobriger & Eddie Vedder

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
Friend and amazing artist Paul Kobrieger drew this epic portrait of Eddie Vedder with BALLPOINT PEN!
It took 400 hours over a 14 month period.
A limited edition print of 500, signed by Eddie Vedder and artist Paul Kobriger
comes on heavy-weight rag paper with a deckled edge (framing available).
The first 100 are available (Numbers 4-100).

Email with any questions or art inquiries.

-- 
Charles Adler
ADLER / SMITH GALLERY
1636 Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Comments

• Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,260
    would like to see a price on these. pretty cool 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    This was the same print that was sold at Benaroya Hall EB research charity concert that Ed and Jill organized. I am surprised that 4-100 is still available cause i have 13/500 on my wall (purchased at night 2). Did they really do another 500 of these? 
  • Options
    mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 124
    How much were they? 
  • Options
    mrezooc said:
    How much were they? 
    $1500
  • Options
    mrezooc said:
    How much were they? 
    $1500

• Options
    demetrios said:
    mrezooc said:
    How much were they? 
    $1500

O

lol ya it was pricey. The proceeds went to a good cause otherwise i would have past at that price. Ed was also selling his hand drawn sound waves but those were $2500 a pop.  Curious how much they are trying to sell this new batch of prints for. I highly doubt they did another run, pretty sure #13 is missing from the available options in the op
  • Options
    FOR USA - PRICING AS FOLLOWS (this covers art, all packing, shipping and insurance)
    $1,478.12 UNFRAMED (shipped in a 6" x 25" tube / inside a 6" x 6" x 26" box)
    $1,929.38 FRAMED (shipped in cardboard sleeve, wrapped in bubble wrap / inside a 28'x28"x6" box)

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,181
    if it wasnt a bigger tour year than usual, with higher prices I may be tempted
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    if it wasnt a bigger tour year than usual, with higher prices I may be tempted

Same. Plus if it was under $500 US bucks or so, seeing that the edition run is 500.
  • Options
    edited April 6

Eddie Vedder portrait x Paul Kobriger for EB Research

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vqhCud1FDTY&feature=youtu.be

Paul Kobriger tells us about his inspiration during this 380 hour, 14 month Ballpoint pen portrait illustration of Eddie Vedder.

• Options

• Options

paulkobriger

Limited Edition prints of 500 - signed by ballpoint pen artist @paulkobriger and musician @eddievedder - are available Exclusively through @adlersmithgallery!

Proceeds of sales will benefit @ebresearch whose mission is to treat and cure Epidermolysis Bullosa, a rare but debilitating skin disorder affecting millions of children worldwide.

These hand-signed and numbered fine art Giclée prints measure approximately 20x20 inches, and are printed on the highest quality 350gsm cotton fiber archival paper.

Please email renowned curator Charles Adler (@rustyoldcamera) at charles@adlersmithgallery.com to inquire about framed or unframed prints.

•Video by @nativegroundmedia
    •Reference photo by @melinadphoto
    •Download ‘Matter Of Time’ by @eddievedder at eddievedder.lnk.to/matteroftime
    •Donate at ebresearch.org

#eddievedder #paulkobriger #ebresearch #adlersmithgallery #pearljam #ballpointpen