Options

ISO: 2 Tickets for Wrigley or Indianapolis shows

I'm looking for two tickets to one of two dates at Wrigley or the Indianapolis show. Some are available on TM for a large premium, but as a real fan I'd like to buy from a real fan. I'd be happy to grab extra merch for whomever would sell their ticket to me! TIA

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,795
    Stick it out a bit. Indy might be tough unless you are willing to take Lawn seats. I suspect those will come up closer to the show. But I doubt you'll have trouble finding Wrigley tix as the shows get closer.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,071
    edited April 17
    I'm looking for two tickets to one of two dates at Wrigley or the Indianapolis show. Some are available on TM for a large premium, but as a real fan I'd like to buy from a real fan. I'd be happy to grab extra merch for whomever would sell their ticket to me! TIA
    For Indy, If you are prepared to refresh the living shit out of Fan to Fan within a few days of the show and be willing to commit to lots of time and effort and not give up until you score a pair, you will be surprised with what you get and you might even get great seats up close, but you have to be quick
    Post edited by whoyouare72 on
  • Options
    thezachwoodthezachwood KC Posts: 13
    Thanks for the replies. I’ll keep checking everything out. 
  • Options
    MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 49
    The last 2 mornings I have seen pairs of indi tickets available at face value so keep checking.  Looks like we are both looking for Wrigley.  I am hoping the F2F opens soon for the ballparks which should hopefully help us both out.
  • Options
    JJWGatorJJWGator Palm City, FL Posts: 9
    Zach, first off Go Chiefs! My wife and i went to the Dolphins playoff game at -28 degrees! Secondly, i have two tickets to Wrigley both nights and would be more than happy to transfer the Thursday night show to you at face value. Let me know. 
  • Options
    BV81095BV81095 Posts: 2
    edited April 19
    I am also looking for tickets to Wrigley. 8/31. Does anyone know if you can buy 4 tickets fan 2 fan or just 2 like the lottery? I have some friends that want to join us in Wrigley. Also do you know if there is a way to get notified when face value ticket show up? I just had to sell me Vegas ones and they sold 6 min after i listed them just now. 

• Options
    thezachwoodthezachwood KC Posts: 13
    JJWGator said:
    Zach, first off Go Chiefs! My wife and i went to the Dolphins playoff game at -28 degrees! Secondly, i have two tickets to Wrigley both nights and would be more than happy to transfer the Thursday night show to you at face value. Let me know. 
    I’ll shoot you a message