Options

LP Box Set's hardcover books (Beatles box sets etc)?

Anyone have any sample-pages to post from books that come with deluxe box sets. The Beatles new box sets they release have hardcover books. The two KISS deluxe box sets have them.

Anyone have any to whatever artist, that can post some sample pics of what the pages looks like?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,075
    Never mind, I found some stuff on unboxing vids on youtube.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,921
    Anyone have any sample-pages to post from books that come with deluxe box sets. The Beatles new box sets they release have hardcover books. The two KISS deluxe box sets have them.

Anyone have any to whatever artist, that can post some sample pics of what the pages looks like?
    I have the Beatles Let It Be boxed set with the hardcover book. If you want me to post any photos, let me know.

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,350
    Check out discogs.com, too. There will be photos of nearly every release.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    Check out discogs.com, too. There will be photos of nearly every release.
    Took a look there but didn't really find any images of book spreads opened up.
    Will look some more.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:

I have the Beatles Let It Be boxed set with the hardcover book. If you want me to post any photos, let me know.

If you would like to take pictures of like 3-5 random spreads from the book, that would be nice. Just interested in how it is layouted and the amount of text etc.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:

If you would like to take pictures of like 3-5 random spreads from the book, that would be nice. Just interested in how it is layouted and the amount of text etc.
    Ok. I will have some time to do that in a few hours. 
  • Options
    edited April 20
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

The book is square like an LP sleeve, right? Is it like 31x31cm wide then maybe (~12 inches)?
  • Options
    edited April 20
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

The book is square like an LP sleeve, right? Is it like 31x31cm wide then maybe (~12 inches)?
    @Spiritual_Chaos Sorry. I forgot to do this. Here are a few photos. Yes. The book is square.