Options

Charles Peterson Print Sale

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
edited January 2020 in The Porch

charles.peterson.photographer
Now is the time to get your print orders in for Xmas giving (to yourself or others - it’s okay). My prices and edition sizes are low, so don’t be afraid. Email me at charles@charlespeterson.net for pricing.
11X14 and 16X20 are the two most popular sizes - and from now until the end of the year 16X20’s will be 20% off (several images excluded). Pricing at charles@charlespeterson.net Many of the most popular images for prints are on my website, and I will be posting some here. Email me about your favorite image or band.

Eddie Vedder, Charlotte, NC, 1996.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Thanks for posting this. I grabbed a couple nirvana related prints from him. But damn there are so many absolutlely classic shots to choose from. 
  • Options
    ^ No problemo! :) 
  • Options

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    kenk said:
    Thanks for posting this. I grabbed a couple nirvana related prints from him. But damn there are so many absolutlely classic shots to choose from. 
    How much do they run?  I know he says to email him for prices, but I feel bad if I'm going to stall and not buy anything, lol.  
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 847
    I dealt with him recently for some prints. Great service and prints.  
    Doesnt hurt to ask.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    edited April 6

As our Art of Music collection continues this April we welcome in Seattle photographer Charles Peterson! Peterson’s distinct visual style and early work for Sub Pop Records became an important signifier of the phenomenon known as Grunge.

For his debut collection with Moonlight Peterson brings us new editions featuring Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder, Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell, Beastie Boys’ Adam Yauch and Bikini Kill’s Kathleen Hanna.

Shop the collection at the link in our bio now and pick these editions up in special 12 and 24 inch limited editions!

• Options