Options

I AM MINE: Pearl Jam Fan Portraits Kickstarter Campaign

13»

Comments

• Options
    sideflip1sideflip1 Posts: 51
    edited March 2023
    Yay! I'm so glad it arrived! And wow, I clearly don't check this site enough anymore. Thank you for sharing and posting all the updates about my book!

Anyone interested in learning more can go to pearljamfanportraits.com/book 

The book shipped out to people in March 2023 and now taking orders for a second run due to demand. This is fan-run project and the band's folks knows about my project that I've been doing for over 10 years now (first started in 2012). 

demetrios said:
    It's here. :) 

Post edited by sideflip1 on
  • Options
    here is feedback about the book from John Evans who some of you may know from the Let's Play Two (Wrigley) film:

Congratulations on your magnificent tribute to the ethereal, deeply intertwined, and reciprocal connection between members of the “Faithful” and Pearl Jam and their songs. Along with many smiles, many tears were shed while seeing familiar faces, as well as the faces of PJ fans who I have never met (but sincerely hope to some day), as they held — not only physically, but spiritually — the words to lyrics that not only meant/mean so much to them, but have guided their lives. Your photos and the personal stories behind them capture the joy, sorrow, determination, motivation, personal growth, and expression of life and love that is inspired by Pearl Jam. Kudos, as well, to poignant forewords written by Mike Lang, Eric Lilavois (London Bridge Studio), and Randy Sobel (Live on 4 Legs podcast). The “In memory of” section is especially heart wrenching, yet profoundly beautiful in its own way. Together, the photos in this book represent the exact reason why I love to take moments during shows and look around to see everyone rejoicing in their individual, yet utterly collective, experiences of filling their souls with the magical power of Pearl Jam. Bravo to you! 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    sideflip1 said:
    Yay! I'm so glad it arrived! And wow, I clearly don't check this site enough anymore. Thank you for sharing and posting all the updates about my book!

Anyone interested in learning more can go to pearljamfanportraits.com/book 

The book shipped out to people in March 2023 and now taking orders for a second run due to demand. This is fan-run project and the band's folks knows about my project that I've been doing for over 10 years now (first started in 2012). 

demetrios said:
    It's here. :) 

:) 
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    sideflip1 said:
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback! And that is correct, the Philly Made in America Sept 2012 concert was the first time I did Fan Portraits! 
    Awesome, happy to be a part of it and I just ordered the book.  Looking forward to it!!!
  • Options
    sideflip1 said:
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback! And that is correct, the Philly Made in America Sept 2012 concert was the first time I did Fan Portraits! 
    Awesome, happy to be a part of it and I just ordered the book.  Looking forward to it!!!
    Awesome! 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

pearljamfanportraits

For those who already have the book, you know, but for those who do not have the book yet, what lyrics do you think @mikemccreadypj chose for his Fan Portrait? (and if you haven't ordered one yet, see link in bio) #pearljamfanportraits #PJFP #pearljam #mikemccready #lyrics #fanportraits #portrait #blackandwhite #pearljamfanportraitsbook

• Options

Reminder to order the I Am Mine: Pearl Jam Fan Portraits book if you haven’t already! This will be your last chance to get one for a while!
    Due to requests and demand after the first round of books in March, I’m getting a second run of books printed. This will probably be the last printing for some time, so if you’ve been thinking about getting a copy, do it now while you still can!
    Orders will ship end of summer/early fall.
    Link to order:
    Photo by @foreverwishfulthinking / Humayun Azhar

• Options

• Options
    Last chance to get a copy of the book

Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that the last day to order a copy of the book for the second printing is August 31. This will be the last printing in the foreseeable future, so if you know anyone who would like a copy, please direct them to this link to order: https://www.pearljamfanportraits.com/book/

Thank you and I hope you have been enjoying the book!

All the best,

Tanya

• Options
    Hi friends! It’s been while since I posted about the book (been busy with family life!) but I wanted to take a moment to recognize that it’s been one year since the book I Am Mine was published and Kickstarter backers started receiving their copies! After all this time I’m so thankful for the support. And the response to the book over the last year has been amazing and more than anything I could have dreamed of.

The first printing of the book was in March/April 2023 with a second printing in Sept. 2023 due to demand. Over 400 copies sold! The book is sold out and I’m currently taking orders to do another printing- contact me to order! Looking forward to the PJ tour and seeing the band in the northeast this September. Keep an eye out for when and where I’ll be doing Fan Portraits! Gonna see my friends!